Scotland Motorcycle Tours 2020

jamie todd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good morning all, firstly i would like to wish you all all the best for 2020 and stay safe......

As some of you know, i run my own motorcycle tour guide business based here in Scotland. I have a great passion for bikes and love the outdoors. We had a great year last year guiding tours all over Scotland, i met loads of new bikers and we visited some awesome places, the downside to this business is trying to get accommodation for 8 - 10 bikers :-( very challenging during tourist season which is now almost all year round.

For 2020 we have decided that we are going to start using bunkhouse accommodation and also more camping trips. This keeps the cost down for customers and also lets allows us to choose more remote locations for staying over night.

We have been planning long weekend tours and these will be released Next month, long weekend tours were popular last year so we have decided that we will focus more on these trips and maybe 1 or 2 7 day tours later in the year.

We are having our first ride out on Sunday the 29th of March, everyone welcome. I will post up more details asap. We normally meet at Kinross Service station and then do a 250 mile loop.
Please keep an eye on our Scottish Moto Adventures facebook page and on the open invite section on UKGSER

Hope to catch up with you all soon.....

Back
Top Bottom