Hello from Seattle

IanBl

Reaction score
If I'm not in the UK and don't own a GS, am I allowed to be a member here? :nenau
In my defense, I'm from the UK (just outside of Glasgow) and have twice rented GS's on holiday. Does that get me in? :)

In all seriousness, I discovered this site after someone posted a link to my Alps video from last summer. After poking around in here I wish I'd known about it before I went on my trip as there is a wealth of information here on the Alps. I thought I would see if I could add what I learned to the collective wisdom.

Ian

Welcome to the "wealth of information", other dark corners available. :doris

Welcome aboard Ian. Plenty of nice helpful folk on here who like nothing more than to talk bikes all day long. Like anywhere there are also a few 'personalities'! :rolleyes: :p

Am in Seattle myself (Redmond to be precise), visiting school friends for the month of March. It's a pretty stunning part of the world that you live in. :thumb2

Cheers, Seán.

Welcome aboard Ian. Plenty of nice helpful folk on here who like nothing more than to talk bikes all day long. Like anywhere there are also a few 'personalities'! :rolleyes: :p

Am in Seattle myself (Redmond to be precise), visiting school friends for the month of March. It's a pretty stunning part of the world that you live in. :thumb2

Cheers, Seán.

It is. Shame you weren't here in the summer as there is great riding to be had once it warms up and the snow melts from the mountain passes.

Will have a read of your trip report later :thumb

From Glesca? In Seattle? Home from home! Did you take your mac? :D Welcome aboard!

From Glesca? In Seattle? Home from home! Did you take your mac? :D Welcome aboard!

Everyone here (apart from me) complains about the weather. You get 3 or 4 months guaranteed sunshine here in summer. What's there to complain about! :D

Everyone here (apart from me) complains about the weather. You get 3 or 4 months guaranteed sunshine here in summer. What's there to complain about! :D

Exactly! 3 or 4 months guaranteed sun and Scotia would be (even more of) a heaven on earth!

Back
Top Bottom