Bike Mounted dual camera

Sweetpea

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Morning all

I have using a couple of 'Go Pro' type cameras on my 54 plate 1200GS with good success and footage is good.

However - I am looking to install something more discreet to the bike and recently bought a cheap 'Fleabay' dual system which quite honestly was garbage. (Should have known better)

Anyway - Other than the INNOVV K2 are there any similar systems that anybody would recommend that offers good quality front and rear footage??

Any advice appreciated

SP :thumb

Vsys are my weapon of choice. I have them on 2 bikes. IMHO they are better than Innovv. pm me if you want further details such as models and test footage

I bought the VSYS P6FL via this site, takes a while for delivery as it comes from the Far East but so far it seems to be working well and captures good quality footage. There is a chap on here who seems to be associated with them so hopefully he’ll see this thread and may be able to help.

I bought the VSYS P6FL via this site, takes a while for delivery as it comes from the Far East but so far it seems to be working well and captures good quality footage. There is a chap on here who seems to be associated with them so hopefully he’ll see this thread and may be able to help.

Thanks Hops.... quality looks good, will do some more research as there seems to many different options

;)

Vsys are my weapon of choice. I have them on 2 bikes. IMHO they are better than Innovv. pm me if you want further details such as models and test footage

Thanks for the pm and vid link... much appreciated ;)

The INNOVV K2 is an excellent bit of kit that although I have not purchased yet I shall do later in the year when I get out a bit more. Plenty of reviews and a very good one by a chap on YouTube called Teapotone .. look him up well worth the time :)

The INNOVV K2 is an excellent bit of kit that although I have not purchased yet I shall do later in the year when I get out a bit more. Plenty of reviews and a very good one by a chap on YouTube called Teapotone .. look him up well worth the time :)

Many thanks I am very aware of teapotone.... ��

If funds allow the innovv but be my choice however I think there are a lot of other products out there now being developed which might give it a run for its money...so just considering options.

:thumb

Back
Top Bottom