X Country Cush drive rubbers Wanted

norbsa99

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am looking to replace my set of rear wheel cush drive rubbers on my BMW X Country.

Please can you send me a PM if you have a new set surplus to your requirements that you wish to sell.

Many thanks,

Norbsa99

Hi deanOnO

Many thanks for your message and yes I have made contact with Nathan but he has none currently in stock but hopes to gain enough interest in producing another batch in the near future.

Regards,
norbsa99

Hi, did you manage to get the rubbers ? I am looking for a set for my xchallenge
Cheers
John

Hi John,
I have borrowed a set from my brother on the basis I replace them when I am able to find a set.
I have not received any offers from this post on the forum so assume there are no spares available.

Losttheplot (Nathan) Invested in the required tooling and had a batch made some time ago. I believe he may commission another batch if he can secure enough orders to meet the minimum order quantity. Think this will be your only hope of obtaining a set.

I think Losttheplot will post a message in a few weeks time to ask if anybody is interested in purchasing a set. If so hopefully he receives enough interest to produce another batch. I think both you and I would be the first on his order list.
Regards, Graham

Hi John,
I have borrowed a set from my brother on the basis I replace them when I am able to find a set.
I have not received any offers from this post on the forum so assume there are no spares available.

Losttheplot (Nathan) Invested in the required tooling and had a batch made some time ago. I believe he may commission another batch if he can secure enough orders to meet the minimum order quantity. Think this will be your only hope of obtaining a set.

I think Losttheplot will post a message in a few weeks time to ask if anybody is interested in purchasing a set. If so hopefully he receives enough interest to produce another batch. I think both you and I would be the first on his order list.
Regards, Graham

I would have another set - 30% of the way there!

I'd take two sets if available.

Gents,
Just to update all who have commented on my post regarding obtaining a set of new cush drive rubbers for my X Country, I have now been offered and purchased a new set of rubbers from a member of this forum who recently sold his bike. Many thanks to all and I hope the production of a second batch of rubbers is not too far away. Regards, Graham

Cush drive rubbers needed

Morning all , I am still looking for rubbers , anyone got any stashed away that they’re not going to use ?

Morning all , I am still looking for rubbers , anyone got any stashed away that they’re not going to use ?

I haven't got anything immediately, but it looks as though I have enough interest to order the production of another batch come the beginning of next week. Lead time is normally around 4-6 weeks, but I have no idea with the current virus controls in place and only essential businesses staying open.

I'll be in touch!

Nathan

Back
Top Bottom