Mobile phone charging.

I bought two of these bad boys "RAVPower Universal Power Bank Travel Charger" they hold out for a few days. I charge my laptop a few times from it. It's a bit heavy, but it will hold out for a long time.

If you pm me I’ll post you a power bank and cable you can have, to see if you like the principle.

I have an excess of them as was given some to trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How good are they then? Or is it a wind up..? :D

Good high capacity powerbanks are cheap these days so would go with that. On trips have charged the phone from the bike and then stuck the powerbank on to charge also.

Yes thats what i did, or attempted to do, till the bloody din plug moved and lost power lol

I took a 20,000 Mva size when i went to Strontian last year and 5000,mva size

the 20k was for the phone, the 5K for the Sena

Supplying power to the phone & Sena Friday night , Saturday & Sunday night both the 5 & 20 ran out on the Monday , but had enough

charge in everything to get me home

I use one of these; i've had it a few years now and it goes everywhere with me ; work rest or play; although there's not much play at the mo;:D. Just taken it out of my bag now; and there's still 4 lights on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200423-150557.jpg
    Screenshot_20200423-150557.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 271
Hi Timaloy,
Although I don't go camping much nowadays either, I found the easiest way to keep your phone charged is A. Use whatever free chargers you can when you can, McDonalds, coffee shops etc and B. Buy yourself a decent size battery pack to charge your phone from and then take the toolkit out from under your seat and sit the battery pack in there and charge while your tiding through the day using a usb cable as usual but plugged into your accessory socket with a suitable plug in usb socket. Hope this makes sense :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use one of these; i've had it a few years now and it goes everywhere with me ; work rest or play; although there's not much play at the mo;:D. Just taken it out of my bag now; and there's still 4 lights on.

It’s a shame you don’t let your wife charge her eTab off it :rob

Back
Top Bottom