Accommodation near Guildford

PAL55

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Looking for a place to stay near Guildford, I want to visit the Motolegends shop. I will be travelling up from West Wales, thought I would travel up, stay overnight, go to Motolegends then travel home. Need somewhere where the bike will be safe!!
Cheers

You could try Sands on Guildford Rd, it’s close to Mclarans other side of Woking which is about 15 mins from Guildford, probably not the closest but the rooms are good and food and pub is excellent. Postcode is GU21 5NL, phone, 01483 756988

I think they have some secure parking at the back but you would need to check.

I don’t have any connection to them other than I live quite close by.

Cheers
D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oatlands park it's a really nice hotel and they are empty....

it's also round the corner from Brooklands museum which is pretty cool

Address: 146 Oatlands Dr, Weybridge KT13 9HB
Phone: 01932 847242

Enjoy Motolegends, it’s a great shop. Plan to be there for a lot longer than you think

The Guildford Harbour hotel is very nice and quite upmarket, and there's also a Premier Inn and a Travelodge that are currently offering rooms for about £25.

If you fancy a nice pub with good rooms, good food and good beer, then either the Richard Onslow in Cranleigh or the Hurtwood Hotel in Peaslake. Both about a 15 minute ride from Motolegends.

Your bike will be safe at any of these.

Make sure to call Motolegends ahead of time just to check they have what you are interested in in stock. They probably will do as they have a metric shitload of stuff in their warehouse, but may not have everything in every size. They can get stuff in in a couple of days if not....

Go for a ride in the Surrey hills while you are here. It's not Snowdonia, but it's quite nice in it's own right.

Enjoy Motolegends, it’s a great shop. Plan to be there for a lot longer than you think

That's why we plan to come up the day before, stay overnight and get in there first thing in the morning. We can have a good look around and then make our way home in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom