Bob Scott in Fife for Dyno run and PC-5.

Got the 9T dropped off to Bob today. Should have her back early next week and will post up before and after figures.

Got the bike back from Bob yesterday. BHP up from 109 to 116. She now pulls freely from very low speeds and has a noticeable difference at the top end also with a marked improvement in acceleration from 70 up. Not sure about the fuel economy benefits as yet (no fuel gauge) but I am assured she will deliver better MPG too.

Money well spent (in my opinion) and a great guy to deal with.

He doesn’t supply charts / graphs but does provide video recordings of the work / data.

Took a couple of hours to get home on her yesterday and she was truly running sweetly.

Up from 109 to 116!!
You've got the most powerful TC ever... Or Bob's Dyno over reads a bit! I'm not even sure that Geoff every claimed getting figures that high.
With Acrapovic headers and a free flowing can, you might get 105 to 109. As per post on other thread, fuelling was likely to be perfect at WOT... So no more power there.
Doesn't matter really... So long as you are happy with it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Up from 109 to 116!!
You've got the most powerful TC ever... Or Bob's Dyno over reads a bit! I'm not even sure that Geoff every claimed getting figures that high.
With Acrapovic headers and a free flowing can, you might get 105 to 109. As per post on other thread, fuelling was likely to be perfect at WOT... So no more power there.
Doesn't matter really... So long as you are happy with it

I cannot attest for the Calibration / certification of his equipment, however I contacted him again this morning and he quoted me a figure of 116.6 BHP.

I had the bike out for a 5 hour run yesterday and she is pulling like a train.

I am very happy with Bob Scott and the work he has done on both my bikes; the difference to my S1000XR was even more pronounced then the 9T.

I am very happy with Bob Scott and the work he has done on both my bikes;.

At the end of the day that is quite simply all that matters. Personally have never seen the point of spending all that money on doing all these things but that's just me.

I've been down the road of remapping many times: usually for bikes that had had engine work, or ones that just didn't run very well. Quite difficult to get more power from remapping alone (make it leaner or advance the timing, etc) but you can get a bike that is lovely to ride

It does bug me that so many Dyno operators feel the need to give increased top end figures though... I just want to see a nice and flat torque curve!

I'll stick some graphs up of TCs that I've had on the Dyno when I'm at home and bored

Back
Top Bottom