Bob Scott in Fife for Dyno run and PC-5.

leasky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
N.E Scotland / Middle of the sand pit....
Following using Bob Scott in Glenrothes for the Dyno run and fitting a PC-5 to my S1000XR recently (I had added Akro headers to her), I have now booked the little R9T into Bob for the same treatment as I have also removed the Cat from her when fitting Akro headers.

She will be subject to Bobs magic next Tuesday and I am looking forward to feeling the benefits and being assured that the fuelling is properly sorted after my meddling.

I shall report all findings / hopeful improvements at some point next week.

Please do provide an update on how she performs after surgery. Mine had her 600 mile service yesterday and what a improvement. Depending on how Corona behaves I may temporarily hand mine over to Hilltop. If so I think it would be very interesting to meet afterwards. We are both North of the wall so somewhere near Stirling perhaps ?

Please do provide an update on how she performs after surgery. Mine had her 600 mile service yesterday and what a improvement. Depending on how Corona behaves I may temporarily hand mine over to Hilltop. If so I think it would be very interesting to meet afterwards. We are both North of the wall so somewhere near Stirling perhaps ?

Dealer will have activated Dynamic Pro after run in service thats why it feels better. :thumb:D

I would like to think that a trip to Glenrothes and a couple of hours with Bob should negate the need for a trip down south to Hilltop.

I will certainly provide as much information as I can following the visit this coming week.

Interested in how you get on with this. I have a full Akra system on my 9T and looking to do something similar. Re hilltop do not the BMW garage in Edinburgh have the engine remap? My understanding was that they used (obviously with payment to) Hilltop's engine remap for this set up. I think the cost was around £300 to have it done.

Last edited:
Interested in how you get on with this. I have a full Akra system on my 9T and looking to do something similar. Re hilltop do not the BMW garage in Edinburgh have the engine remap? My understanding was that they used (obviously with payment to) Hilltop's engine remap for this set up. I think the cost was around £300 to have it done.
Motorrad central no longer provide remaps.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

My son had his R1 done last week there and is delighted with the result and service.

Back
Top Bottom