Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: New Multi V4

www.humvee-graphics.com Click here to find out how to Subscribe 2 wheel humvee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Derek View Post
    my dealers demo is affected cant ride it as arranged who did you get ride with?
    M&P Cardiff
    It’s a long ride own for a test ride assuming you can get past Drakeford’s border Nazis
    Visit our web shop for stickers/graphics/pannier wrap kits for your GS/Adventure bike
    web shop; www.humvee-graphics.com The originals and the best
    Limited range of our products available on e-bay, our shop; humveegraphics
    Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/humveegraphics

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    New boots ordered for the 1290, MOT passed, taxed and £107(!) fully comp insurance. Probably it for this next year.

Probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Multi V4

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    New boots ordered for the 1290, MOT passed, taxed and £107(!) fully comp insurance. Probably it for this next year.

Probably

Just to quote from my own post.

Refund sorted yesterday. I gave the dealer the chance to convince me to take the bike (its in transit now). He was very honest with me, which I appreciated.

He wasn't able to point to anything that said "your order is a mile away from any of the current crop of issues Chris" - so I'm staying well away for now. Observe what happens from the gallery. You'd think they would send the dealer a note with all bikes freshly assembled that gives a potential customer some confidence. The fact that they haven't suggests to me that they aren't 100% sure that the issue is resolved. Time will tell.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe Big Derek's Avatar
    Im undecided mine arrives next week unaffected they say? I am riding on eon Monday v4s then the KTM1290s wed then i will decide probably be going back to BMW 1250 LOL But i wanted a change.

Ducati Multi V4S went head-to-head with the BMW 1250GS in issue 6 of Motorrad magazine.

The Ducati only lost out to the BMW on the basis of its poorer fuel consumption. Both are exceptionally good bikes.
    John Bentall

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728