New Multi V4

Thanks , It is nice an apprciate your kind words.
Fitted the EVOtech Rad and Oil Guards and found them to be a well made and nice bit of kit , would recommend them . Don't need to strip half the bike mind as the instruction show tho.

Attachments

• evo 2.jpg
    evo 2.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 347
  • evo1.jpg
    evo1.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 346
  • Evo.jpg
    Evo.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 348
Not yet had her on the back as running in over the next few days , but when I took her on the demo she liked it , found it smaller than the Gs , but thats the nature of the V4 , compact .
Comfort wise she was fine , only thing was it was less space than the Gs , but we agreed the Gs is super comfy and bigger , she will let me know when we go out on the new bike for a long run and coms fitted .
The bike however is fooking great , rides really well , just need to get it run in as booked first service for the 31st....then I can find out what it can and cant do.:green gri:green gri:green gri:green gri

Bike looks fantastic stick :thumb2

I’d be interested in your thoughts 2 up and those of your pillion as well compared to the GS, especially with luggage fitted if you’re going that way ?

I love the look of these but it needs to work 2 up for us

Enjoy your new bike !

Looks beautiful Stick. Am almost tempted to swap my new GS.

I daren't book a test ride!

I’d be interested in your thoughts 2 up and those of your pillion as well compared to the GS, especially with luggage fitted if you’re going that way ?

Enjoy your new bike !

Likewise.

If not Mr Farmer, the 1290 is superb (wife is 5'2", 50 kgs, beautiful, incredible cook, size 5 boots, seems to like me).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you given it any . …stick ?

First service 31st , the I will see how she goes , I gave the demo a good run but as not my bike I was careful as I could :green gri and it was bloody good . Now i have my own I will try harder.....

Enjoy your new bike !

Have a week off end of this month so we have planned a few days out to compare. Her first thought were it was fine , comfortable but this was on the test ride with no luggage , we fitted some later and she felt fine again and more happy with the top box on . Only thing she said was ( after doing 1000's of miles on the Gs sofa) that it was smaller and not as much room but agreed a 30mile trip was not enough to give an honest opinion , but so far so good and as long as she can do a 300 mile day or more that's fine by me .
I will let you know how we get on as my wife will be brutally honest .

Looks good stick, I have some Evo Tech stuff on mine it's nicely made equipment it shouldn't be too long before they come up with a header pipe guard and a tail tidy for the V4 both of which would be essentials for me the rear number late and it's awkward looking light grate on me a little but I'm warming to this bike.

Looks good stick, I have some Evo Tech stuff on mine it's nicely made equipment it shouldn't be too long before they come up with a header pipe guard and a tail tidy for the V4 both of which would be essentials for me the rear number late and it's awkward looking light grate on me a little but I'm warming to this bike.

Must admit the rear is somewhat wanting in the looks area , I have spoken to Evotech and they are hoping in a few weeks for a tail tidy. I fixed a fender extender to the front mudguard again until they come up with a guard.
Roll on Tuesday for the 1st service and the chance to open the bike up and get out of 5 to 6 k rev range . Cleaning this bike will be challenge but its a great bike to ride so the trade off is worth it.
I was hard to change from the Gs but felt whilst I could to make a change and try something different , after 6 Gs it was on the cards . The Gs is still for me a superb bike but to run another new one in I felt i would give the V4 a go.

Enjoy your new bike !

Been out today , only a low 200 but she loved it , as comfortable as the gs and she mentioned the top box on the V4 was better ..... A great day of riding and the bike , pillion and rider were happy . test ride one .
Wife is 9st 5ft 5 . One thing she said was her right foot sometimes knocks the pannier but only when shuffling around . 10 out of 10 from her .

Been working since the last post , tomorrow having a post run in ride , 400 miler through the best mid and north Wales can offer , few A mainly B and a few farmers tracks , looking forward to a good comparison to the 1250 .
So far it’s great but not had chance to put the bike thro it’s paces.

Been working since the last post , tomorrow having a post run in ride , 400 miler through the best mid and north Wales can offer , few A mainly B and a few farmers tracks , looking forward to a good comparison to the 1250 .
So far it’s great but not had chance to put the bike thro it’s paces.

Are you still on the original rubber ?

Are you still on the original rubber ?

Well , as good as I found the scorpions I decided to change to the CTA 3 (W) rated , did about 385 miles on them yesterday and they are a good as they were on the BM and delt with everything thrown at them and made the front feel even more planted .
Great bike and a well suited set of boots .
The Scorpion front is neutral and well suited to the bike and does not disappoint the feel , I prefere a faster turning profile which the Cta3 offers as that’s the way I like the front to feel .
The bike was perfect and devoured the route with ease .
Busy day today as of to a delayed wake so will try to give a 1000 mile rite up on the V4 .

Sad day , taking all the bits off the GS to move on , but getting excited for the new toy.

I’m just at that stage also. After 20 plus BMW’s including 10 gsa, fancied a change. Very impressed following a demo yesterday. Deal done, V4S should be ready in about a week.
Anybody know if there’s a Givi topbox adapter for this model? I’ve spent hours online but can only see a possibility from Iconic.
Also: if I can find somewhere to put the boxes it’ll probably be the only V4 out there with Autocom spa and PDM 60. Any ideas? Please don’t say “get Bluetooth”.
Cheers

I’m just at that stage also. After 20 plus BMW’s including 10 gsa, fancied a change. Very impressed following a demo yesterday. Deal done, V4S should be ready in about a week.
Anybody know if there’s a Givi topbox adapter for this model? I’ve spent hours online but can only see a possibility from Iconic.
Also: if I can find somewhere to put the boxes it’ll probably be the only V4 out there with Autocom spa and PDM 60. Any ideas? Please don’t say “get Bluetooth”.
Cheers

The Ducati top box is made by Givi so it may fit on the factory mounting plate , I could take a picture of it if it helps . Not sure what a PDM 60 is but I have put my SPA in the front fairing left hand side and run the wires back under the l/h side panels , again tight but doable , I could photo the position and give you an idea as it did not work under the seat as fook all room. The Iconic sat nav mount works well , better than on the bar clamps ( Evotech ) as it reminded me of my old TDR 250 with the suicide rev clock..

Back
Top Bottom