Breakfast meet Saturday 4th April? Covid-19 permitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbolt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have not confirmed a venue yet.

I am not sure what the situation will be and what cafe will still be open!

HM Gov are giving out daily updates on advice and we could all be on lockdown by then.

I will stay optimistic and check with venues nearer the time.

Let me know if you are aware of cafes that are still open on that day.

Also, if you’re interested in a ride out on the day (if allowed) post up in this thread.

Gerry

I'm sorry to be a damp squib, but, when we're being asked to do the social distancing thing for anything other than essential stuff, is it responsible that this or any other meets go ahead at all?

Andres

Because of my lung condition, I have been instructed by my doctors to stay home for next 12 weeks - so I'm going to miss the next couple of meetings at least...even if they take place.:( Take it easy everyone! :thumb

Frankly, I think Andres has a point.

These meets should be cancelled until further notice. Sadly, I shall not be attending.

For info if folk want to check out mid-week breakfasts. I have decided that until further notice I (we) wont be arranging any more breakfast meets. Hope this clarifies our meet-ups. Stay safe.
Derek & Lorraine

Taking on board the views above I will not be looking for any breakfast venues until there is an all clear given regarding the Virus crisis.

This meet is cancelled.

If a Mod can put this in the heading it would be appreciated.

Closing the thread.

Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom