Moto Central Update

Motocentral

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just to keep you all up to speed and let you know what's going on with the world of Moto Central during this very strange time.

We're currently open and it's business as usual, of course unless the government tell us otherwise. We have of course noticed a shortage of sales (slightly not massively) however growing concerns as I'm sure most people are in the same situation. We curerently have 3 members of staff working from home. 1 Due to existing health conditions, 1 due to living in a household of showing symptoms and myself as of this morning heard from my mother (who I live with) has been in contact with my sister late last night and she has woken this morning with symptoms.

We're still able to ship our, our warehouse are running and our showroom staff are remarkable and continuing on - we're hoping that basically if someone gets sick, the others of us who are fit and healthy will be able to come into work and cover them and rotate this way if needed, but we're only a team of 11 so this will prove to be difficult, but trust me we're doing everything we can to ensure we come out on the right side of this horrible disease.

If anyone at any point needs help with any product information - I'm more than happy to help with advise as always - fountain of all knowledge and all that :)

For all of those in position to keep going as they are, like myself personally and won't change spending habits or simply just want to get out and about on a bike in their own self isolation our website is fully up to date at all times, and we can ship millions of pounds on next day delivery. We'll support everyone in every way we can - we've already as a business started donating our toilet rolls (we bulk buy usually and did so before this whole thing started and had excess) to other business who need it to keep their staff in business too!

Thank you for all of your past support, and future support also - I myself and the whole Moto Central team really do appreciate every one of you!

Remember - code UKGSER on our website gives you an extra 10% off all items, or if that's not enough we price match too if needed! www.motocentral.co.uk

Kind Regards
Jamie
Moto Central.

Best regards Jamie.
I hope it all works out for ye over there.

I'd just like to add..........for anyone reading this.......I've shopped twice online and over the phone with Motocentral and it is the best service I've ever had.

from my G8 ThinQ

New Update, things move so fast - our latest social media post below:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Coronavirus Covid-19

Moto Central feels that although the government at the moment are not forcing our showroom to close, now is the right time to do so. As of Tuesday 24th March our showroom will no longer be open to the public, this is to ensure the safety of not only our staff and their families, but to also ensure our customers are safe as well.

This hasn't been an easy decision however it is simply the right thing to do for all.

Our online store will remain open and we will still be shipping parcels out online with as little delays as possible.

As soon as it is safe to do so, we will be back open but will only do this when the time is right.

We hope that you all stay safe at this time, and use the spare time you have to browse our online store - we have all the new 2020 product lines already available, with next day delivery too!

Whilst our shop is not open, we're giving customers 10% off for our website with code STAYHOME - Should be a good enough reminder right?

If you have any questions, we're still available by e-Mail and phone lines are open for now too.

Kind Regards
Moto Central Team

Good luck Jamie, just ordered an AGV X9 from the store online, stay safe sir.

Back
Top Bottom