Dent Event 2020 is cancelled ....

What you should do, if you enjoy your malt, is buy a couple more bottles and when the lockdown is over, a few of us will come over and sample them. Genius or what!

I don't really drink whisky Alastair but I do keep a stock of it for visitors such as you and the other two Portsoy cronies!

I prefer dark beer and red wine - separate glasses of course. :beerjug::beerjug::thumby::thumby:

I don't really drink whisky Alastair but I do keep a stock of it for visitors such as you and the other two Portsoy cronies!

I prefer dark beer and red wine - separate glasses of course. :beerjug::beerjug::thumby::thumby:

Kunt !

love those paws

All the better for swimming with :D

She's a thief .... stole a wedge of Stilton cheese out of the shopping bag when I wasn't looking. Out of sight she removed it from the cling film and ate it without so much as making/leaving a crumb :blast

Crime detected when she's walking round with this in her mouth :eek:

i-qBnXG5k-L.jpg

The evidence :D

:beerjug:

I hope you gave her a nice drop of port to go with it.:101:D

She's a thief .... stole a wedge of Stilton cheese out of the shopping bag when I wasn't looking. Out of sight she removed it from the cling film and ate it without so much as making/leaving a crumb :blast

i-qBnXG5k-L.jpg

Suggest you stay upwind during walkies.

I knew things were desperate up north but Spike stealing stilton....!

Needs must all that!

One of my previous boxers nicked a similar pack out of my fridge along with half a dozen quality slices of bacon. That was in the winter of 1989, not that I hold a grudge.............

Last winter I was given a pack of smoked salmon after a shoot. I bought it home as a starter for our tea. Wifey carefully and artfully draped it on two plates with leaves, lemon etc and went back into the kitchen...only for about a minute, returned to find empty plates and a happy cocker pup. Too late to beat shit out of him so had to take it on the chin...luckily we had more.

About 3 am woken by said pup crying to go out.....very unusual....got up, flung on dressing gown, went to back door with by now frantic pup, dressing gown got caught under door in my haste to get him out, abandoned goonie, went out stark naked bollocks swinging in the (cool) breeze, stood shivering while pup pissed for about 5 minutes....its the salt in the salmon you know, made him thirsty.

Grudge? You've no idea.....

i-qBnXG5k-L.jpg

So that will mean a little less smoked salmon for madam this evening?

Great North Air Ambulance

One of the runs scheduled for the 2020 was to the GNAA operating base near Penrith. Tracey and Scott from the GNAA had been very helpful in organising the event for us, and like us, they're gutted that we've had to cancel although we hadn't they would have, if you get what I mean.

Like all Air Ambulances the GNAA is going to lose considerable income this summer due to cancellations of scheduled events so, after consultation with Micky, I suggested we invite anyone who was going to attend the event, or anyone else for that matter to make a donation should they wish to do so. No pressure to contribute, particularly as some people will be taking a big financial hit due Covid19, but if, like me, you're not financially affected feel free to put a few quid in to help keep the ambulance running.

Should you wish to do the link is here:

https://www.greatnorthairambulance.co.uk/support-us/donations/donate-online-2/

When filling in the question “Please tell us your reasons for donating today” choose the option “I am making a donation following recent fundraising” and a small box will appear. In the box put “Donor Number 97622, member of the UKGSer” this will allow the GNAA to put it on the record for the group. I've tried the link. It works.

Back
Top Bottom