Riding Out and About

Good - so all those people on here that are in self isolation and doing DIY should stop immediately, if the don’t they are being socially irresponsible.

As you say it’s all about risk management rather than absolutes, but is it a fact that there are far more NHS resources used by home accidents than any other.

OK then.

Why don’t you bash your finger with hammer at home, record what medical attention you need. Then crash your GS at 70mph into a truck and again record what medical attention was required and report back to us?

As you are a fellow engineer don’t forget to follow "Aim, Apparatus, Method, Result and Conclusion" on your report. ;)

OK then.

Why don’t you bash your finger with hammer at home, record what medical attention you need. Then crash your GS at 70mph into a truck and again record what medical attention was required and report back to us?

As you are a fellow engineer don’t forget to follow "Aim, Apparatus, Method, Result and Conclusion" on your report. ;)

Go look at RoSpa stats for home accidents then come back and report.

OK then.

I don't think you are suitable to be riding a motorcycle TBH. Stick with the car ;) I'll hand you back to Engineer now as I have better things to get on with ( maybe not DIY :D ).

Im not too bad on a bike ta, hence why I understand that you cant compare a DIY accident to a bike crash.... maybe you and engineer should be in the car. But dont lift share due to social distancing ;-)

You’re wasting your time as there are some that will always know better,hence the reason the UK will be on it’s knees in about 3 weeks from now.

I don't think you are suitable to be riding a motorcycle TBH. Stick with the car ;) I'll hand you back to Engineer now as I have better things to get on with ( maybe not DIY :D ).

Im not too bad on a bike ta, hence why I understand that you cant compare a DIY accident to a bike crash.... maybe you and engineer should be in the car. But dont lift share due to social distancing ;-)

Arsey, wind your neck in.
You went on about my getting pissed off about all the virus hysteria, yet you're like a stuck record over this.
There's no law against going out for a ride.
There's no restriction.
I'm riding every day to work as it is, and now I'm on a sixteen day shift break I'll be riding as many of my bikes as often as I feel like.
I'll only be staying home if someone's stood pointing a gun at me.

Good luck with that.

We are organising a 01.00hrs blag out this Thursday as a protest which will start outside Ruthin at start of the Cerrigydrudion Road and end up over Lake Vyrnwy in a big loop with flask and butties. Twelve going so far :thumb2

... Stop spitting feathers, just winding you all up !

cyclists

I go out most days to take my dogs for a walk, and always to quiet areas so we can maintain our social distancing. What I've noticed everyday is a huge amount of cyclists. Now, I also go for a ride most days for the exercise , but again in a quiet area near to home. However, the cyclists I see out and about are the lycra clad lot. They are out in large groups (some of them), and going long distances. Don't they fall off occasionally? I've been out once on my motorbike, but it was to go to the shops, rather than go in the car.

Back
Top Bottom