has anyone put wide handlebars GS style on a RS

timbatrader

Reaction score
I have a R100RS but are not liking the riding position I would like to sit up straight with less weight on my wrists and out of the buffeting coming off the screen has anyone tried putting wider higher handlebars on a RS they would need to come back a fair way to not clash with the fairing but I think it could be done I would be interested to hear from anyone that has tried did it work for you? my guess I would be up for new clutch, choke,throtle cable and brake lines so quite an investment if it is not going to work

I have a R100RS but are not liking the riding position I would like to sit up straight with less weight on my wrists and out of the buffeting coming off the screen has anyone tried putting wider higher handlebars on a RS they would need to come back a fair way to not clash with the fairing but I think it could be done I would be interested to hear from anyone that has tried did it work for you? my guess I would be up for new clutch, choke,throtle cable and brake lines so quite an investment if it is not going to work

K1 handlebars fit :thumb2

Thanks for that I will try to find some Just gone into a cobvid 19 lockdown for four weeks here so no courier deliveries during lockdown so its going to be a while before I find something and manage to get here

Back
Top Bottom