R9T in the sun yesterday.

Genuine question...….

Am I missing something.

I thought Scotland was still on Lockdown 1 as it were, is bumbling about allowed ???

Genuine question...….

Am I missing something.

I thought Scotland was still on Lockdown 1 as it were, is bumbling about allowed ???

It is and not really allowed though doubt you'd get pulled unless you were a long way from home.

Not sure why your question was relevant but I've answered it anyway. :thumb

I just thought it a bit odd that people were seeming to openly be ignoring the lockdown ?

Still, I’m sure folk know best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rode from Peak District to South Wales just and saw maybe 3 other bikes on the whole trip.

England included which is now “open”

Anyway off thread. Apologies.

Oh I’m not judging, I didn’t know what the score in Scotland was.

I’m self isolating from the news :)

Had the 9T out for a few hours yesterday and went from Aberdeen to Glenshee via Tarland and Braemar and came back in via Ballater and the South Deeside road.

There must have been several hundred people at the Glenshee ski centre, the car park was full and police were there trying to keep order with the parking. On the way back in there were armed police walking around the square at Ballater - strange times.

Luckily the little bike didn't miss a beat and the roads were quiet and dry - happy days from a biking aspect. :beerjug:

Nicola will not be happy!

That was not an essential trip.

I'm jealous!

Well now the lockdowns semi-relaxed in Englandshire and having got it taxed it was time this morning for a sedate potter around South Notts/North Leicestershire - the first of the year :eek:

Bike all nice and shiny :thumby:

Joined up with a fellow tosser ensuring we kept to the 2m social isolating rules and stopped at Swithland Reservoir to stretch our legs - interesting little "Not Suitable for Motors" lane to get there (Rushy Lane) :augie

The Wilbers rear shock and modified front forks coped really well with the bumpy back roads - the Scrambler has definitely become a keeper :D

I was quite surprised to stumble across that lane quite a few years ago whilst working..... I didn’t realise I was so well known in that part of the world ;)

No Dave, I didn’t make it down yesterday due to circumstances beyond my control and I am now rebooked for 3pm on Friday - hopefully the stars will align for me later in the week.....

I have been on BMW flat twins for about 15 years now and haven’t had any of them tuned / PC fitted etc and I am looking forward to seeing what the difference is going to be with the little 9T.

I should be riding her back up to Aberdoom on Friday evening and I shall be able to report back very soon thereafter.

Eventually got the little 9T dropped off to Bob Scott in Glenrothes today - a tad overdue.

He is busier than a fully booked busy thing, so I have left the bike with him to work upon at his leisure and I hope to be heading back down to collect her again early next week after he has done his magic.

The change to the XR was remarkable and I am intrigued as the the difference in the 9T once he has finished with her.

I will post up before and after figures here once I have them.

I put a full system on my Urban (Akrapovic Ti headers and SC Project can).
Took it to BSD for a dyno run. At wide-open-throttle the fueling was perfect. At more normal throttle openings it was slightly lean, but well within safe limits. Andy reckoned that he could make slight improvements with a Rapid Bike Evo.
I'll post up the dyno chart when I'm home.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom