R100R Project done and back on the road

Spaceman Spiff

Reaction score
Hi all.

Now that my modified R100R is finished and MOT’d, I thought some might be interested in some photos.
e3f563d5a60b3589f3c8dd92188172f3.jpg

Wow thats a great job ye did with that R and I've got one sitting in the shed that I was trying to decide on what to do with it, sell or keep but now I'm thinking that would be great to keep and try doing something nice with it like you've done

Cheers and well done

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Very good,as above nice paint it changes the bike lines and makes a statement. I like the black engine. BMW could copy that and charge a fortune for it, oh yes Rnine.

love to know what wheels your using and where you get them from , look soo good and a good job of it as well aka sheene

love to know what wheels your using and where you get them from , look soo good and a good job of it as well aka sheene

The rear is the standard 17” that came with the bike, but with a GS shock. The front is a 19” from a R1100GS. Tyres are heidenau K60.

I’ve got a 1979 R100 sitting in the garage that I pootle around on. Pete is the only restorer I’ve been tempted by. Really like his bikes.

Back
Top Bottom