The Dent Event 21st - 23rd May 2021 is in the calendar ....

Dent virgin...

This would be a first for me. Got a recently acquired airhead GS. And a tent. Hmmm...

Please add me to the list, one man and his tent
I was at this soiree, I think a couple of years back , good craic.

Cheers

John

Spoke with Joff from the Sun Inn today.
He's moved my booking and paid fee from last May to next years date, 21st to 23nd May 2021.:beerjug:

The decoration didnt appear to amount to much, just some magnolia splashed over the worn walls-

The beams and other stuff untouched -

I'll have a pint of cider if your buying ;) :)

Me Please, Nylon :beerjug:

Is Nylon your name, or you in a tent?

I'll be collating a full list of attendees in the new year :thumby:

The decoration didnt appear to amount to much, just some magnolia splashed over the worn walls-

.... and a pint of Monumental for me please :beerjug:

I've just reconfirmed my booking at the George and Dragon, is anyone going up on the thursday?

I've just reconfirmed my booking at the George and Dragon, is anyone going up on the thursday?

All being well I'll be there Tuesday or Wednesday, but in the CamperVan .... I'll be needing to check the beer out :D

:beerjug:

As Micky says, you really should try the Monumental.:beer::thumb2

.... and a pint of Monumental for me please :beerjug:

:beer::thumb2

Aw go on I'll be your wingman and go on Thursday.
BTW, I've got some new walking boots for the organised walk next year.:D

I'm taking my waterproof flip flops, the weather is very changeable up there. Hopefully the guided walkout will be more successful next year :D

I'm in, but wimping out of camping next year, will be there Thursday and booked into George & Dragon till Sunday, save some beer for me :beerjug: ..........Mark

Cancel me! please..
Just been told my eldest Son has booked his wedding that weekend, I suppose I better go to that :blast

Cheers WillyB

Cancel me! please..
Just been told my eldest Son has booked his wedding that weekend, I suppose I better go to that :blast

Cheers WillyB

You really need to get your priorities in order Willy :D

As I told Sue on our Mongolian overland trip, she wanted to be back for her sons wedding, "We can go to his next one" :D:blast

I am sorry to mess anyone about but I now have to pull out of this super event and I shall not be there. Enjoy as I know you will :)

You really need to get your priorities in order Willy :D

As I told Sue on our Mongolian overland trip, she wanted to be back for her sons wedding, "We can go to his next one" :D:blast

This is his next one :love:tumbleweed

Back
Top Bottom