The Dent Event 21st - 23rd May 2021 is in the calendar ....

Bugger, I was going to stick my head above the parapet to say I'll be there in a tent, oh well, 2022!

My school used to have he house with the water fountain in front of it by the Sun Inn and backed on to the grave yard. Had many a fun time up there.

Reckon I'll book in with Margaret too!

I need to talk bikes and drink beer for a weekend!

I'll be there, booked in George & Dragon Thurs - Sunday, the pubs are open, meals served, reckon it's fine to turn up as individuals on campsite, no need to cancel or change plans:thumb

I've officially cancelled the Dent Weekend 21st - 23rd May 2021

I'm left with no option for it would be an illegal gathering (more than thirty people)and the finger would point at me for a £1,000 fine :rob

:beerjug:

I've officially cancelled the Dent Weekend 21st - 23rd May 2021

I'm left with no option for it would be an illegal gathering (more than thirty people)and the finger would point at me for a £1,000 fine :rob

:beerjug:

A maximum fine of £33 each :D

That's a shame. I was really looking forward to the weekend. However understandable from Micky's point as it would be potentially breaking the law. I am going to have to research for other options as I have already planned the time away and need to do something to keep my sanity in tact :). Be safe everyone:beer:

If a few people are still going I'm still up for coming.

Could we start another thread to see who is still going ?

Back
Top Bottom