The Dent Event 21st - 23rd May 2021 is in the calendar ....

Micky

Never knowingly understood
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The Dent Event (Survivors) weekend is now in the calendar for the weekend 21st to 23rd May 2021

Be there :thumby:

:beerjug:

Put me down as a hopefully please Micky :confused:
It's close to my early retirement date of 31st May, my plan was Mongolia but I might postpone that until the following year now, depending on the current situation and how it's going to affect countries which are still in Covid denial !

I could leave from Dent for a 3 month trip around anywhere else in Eastern Europe and the Balkans though :rolleyes:

Yes Please ... count me in :) Grassy pitch for my tent and I am a happy bunny. :beerjug:

Put me down as a hopefully please Micky :confused:
It's close to my early retirement date of 31st May, my plan was Mongolia but I might postpone that until the following year now, depending on the current situation and how it's going to affect countries which are still in Covid denial !

I could leave from Dent for a 3 month trip around anywhere else in Eastern Europe and the Balkans though :rolleyes:

I'm in the same boat but my retirement won't be early (unlike young Mike!)

I'll wait until 2021 to start an attendees/survivors list :thumb

I'm in the same boat but my retirement won't be early (unlike young Mike!)

It ain't looking too promising at the moment given how some pensions are taking a battering ! I'd be retiring early with a pretty basic pension and no lump sum in order to gain my freedom and have more flexibility...money ain't everything :rolleyes:

It ain't looking too promising at the moment given how some pensions are taking a battering ! I'd be retiring early with a pretty basic pension and no lump sum in order to gain my freedom and have more flexibility...money ain't everything :rolleyes:

Hope it works out Mike ... but yes you're right, money aint everything :thumb

We will be there Micky, providing there's no other outbreak of any other decease

Will there be a ; to be continued 2021 sticker Micky.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200405-231732.jpg
    Screenshot_20200405-231732.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 503

Back
Top Bottom