Allan Jefferies closed due to virus.

Also Williams motorrad in Manchester

Gutted about Allan Jefferies as my GS1250 was due in there on Thursday to get an oil leak fixed. :( Essential for me as I don't have a car.

Ah well, won't be for too long hopefully....

I might post a couple of pics in the right area of the forum to see if there are any suggestions at what can be done to fix the leak anyway.... :)

Linds @ NORWICH too had my bike booked in for service Friday, but re-scheduled, but then they should all be closed!

I downloaded the government guidance document which indicated garages were exempt so assumed pre-booked service would go ahead. My bike was booked in the 12,000 mile service and MOT for Saturday at Linds Norwich. Now rescheduled to 25th April

Gutted about Allan Jefferies as my GS1250 was due in there on Thursday to get an oil leak fixed. :( Essential for me as I don't have a car.

Ah well, won't be for too long hopefully....

I might post a couple of pics in the right area of the forum to see if there are any suggestions at what can be done to fix the leak anyway.... :)

I Know an Indy still operating at present in your area. How much longer for I know not but as of yesterday he was still up and running.

I Know an Indy still operating at present in your area. How much longer for I know not but as of yesterday he was still up and running.

Most kind but it is still under warranty and given the Corvid situation, it is fine for me to wait.

I'm not sure that I can cope, Just what will the world come too? Don't they know it's a national emergency?

Most kind but it is still under warranty and given the Corvid situation, it is fine for me to wait.

He’s closed today

One of you is talking about Steve at Rainbow Workshops

I think you'll find Snelly that Steve can do warranty work :thumby:
For when we get back to some normality.

Steve actually sent me a text saying if I gave him a list he'd bring any shopping across to me :thumb

What a great lad he is :thumb2

:beerjug:

One of you is talking about Steve at Rainbow Workshops

I think you'll find Snelly that Steve can do warranty work :thumby:
For when we get back to some normality.

Steve actually sent me a text saying if I gave him a list he'd bring any shopping across to me :thumb

What a great lad he is :thumb2

:beerjug:

JB was I think. And he is a great lad. T’other one is more local and another great lad.

Looks like they have all closed. Just called 5 dealers wanting to buy some mail order bits (I know about Motorworks and Motobins)... None of them answered, all on answerphone...

I got an email today from Jefferies saying that they are reopening on May 11th.

So I hear ... that is good news for you Northern Folk .... I miss "popping" in to my dealers for a nose around and a coffee :)

So I hear ... that is good news for you Northern Folk .... I miss "popping" in to my dealers for a nose around and a coffee :)

AJ-Priority will be given to Key Workers, requiring repairs MOT or servicing work, on appointment only basis. No "popping in for coffee" just yet

Back
Top Bottom