STOLEN GSA1250 PUTNEY HL19 CFP

dredgetall

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My BMW GSA1250 (HL19 CFP) was stolen from Bendemeer Road in Putney at 16.40 yesterday. Two shits parked up next to my bike, removed the lock within seconds with a grinder, straightened the handle bars, which snapped the steering lock. One of them got on to my bike and the other pushed him down the road, as they could not get my bike started They then made off down Bendemeer Road, at the end of Bendemeer Road they stopped and decided to silence the alarm with a hammer, two brave witnesses had chased them down the road taking pictures on their mobile phones and it was at this point that the two witnesses were threatened with the hammer so decided to back off.

They then turned onto Putney Embankment, at this point it is presumed the bike was put into a van as when the witnesses gained the courage to follow them on to the Embankment they had disappeared.
Two people called 999 but they didn’t attend the scene, all I have to show for my lovely bike is a crime reference number.
The bike was locked, alarmed, padlocked and Datataged but it was removed in seconds

I have called the witnesses and thanked them, one guy apologised and said he wished he could have done more.
One other witnesses said the alarm makes a bloody racket but they silenced it with one blow of the hammer.

John Gutted of Reigate

Attachments

• A80B9682-601E-44A1-A28C-3020A0669AF5.jpg
    A80B9682-601E-44A1-A28C-3020A0669AF5.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,855
  • F4FFB708-E45B-445C-A612-BD0BEC0FAB09.jpg
    F4FFB708-E45B-445C-A612-BD0BEC0FAB09.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 1,894
Sorry to read this. Utter scumbags and one can only hope that at some stage, they get what is due to them.

No tracker and I was just about to buy GAP insurance as well.......hindsight
I was also promised an email or phone call from the Met but that never happened

Bloody hell.Scumbags wouldn't you just love to give them a good hiding.

No tracker and I was just about to buy GAP insurance as well.......hindsight
I was also promised an email or phone call from the Met but that never happened

Really sorry to hear about the theft. Maybe with fewer people out and about it might be a little easier to see the bike if dumped to check for a tracker, ridden or being moved.

Best of luck with getting her back.

Have a scout around the local streets (if possible). These type of scrotes have a habit of leaving the vehicle for a couple of days to see if it has a tracker fitted.
There are a couple of housing estates very near to where your bike was taken.

I doubt it was put in a van, the scoot usually pushes the bike along with his foot on the bikes rear footrest while the other scrote sits on the bike and steers/stops it.

For dumping the bike whilst they check if there’s a tracker, bikes are often dumped near containers or by the bin stores for apartment blocks.

As Steptoe said look around the area they won’t have pushed it too far but good ch ace of it being dumped for a day.

My BMW GSA1250 (HL19 CFP) was stolen from Bendemeer Road in Putney at 16.40 yesterday. Two shits parked up next to my bike, removed the lock within seconds with a grinder, straightened the handle bars, which snapped the steering lock.ther witnesses said the alarm makes a bloody racket but they silenced it with one blow of the hammer.

John Gutted of Reigate

Sorry for you.

Having been there, ATB on getting it back.

Sorry to hear about that. From the second pic it looks like one bike is giving the other a push as suggested by Steptoe. Rob.

I did walk around the local area and saw nothing. The Police have now contacted me on three occasions this afternoon (that three different cops all calling about the same crime reference) they said the have cased the local streets.

Scroats will NOT stop, whatever.

OP, I hope you get your bike back without too much damage done to it.
Scumbags need to be lowered feet first into an industrial wood chipper.......

The old bill are following up the plate, not holding my breath as they think it could be cloned
I will let you know

Question. What do these c&nts do with a new GS ? As I understand it without the keys you can’t start it without a complete ECU replacement and new locks and keys ? Or are there way around it.

Lot of work breaking a bike and selling bit by bit on eBAY.

Sorry to hear by the way.

Lithuania, as a country, seems to have a thriving business in used parts...

Back
Top Bottom