How do I send a route from MyRoute on an iPad to the XT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spangle, can you write a simple explanation of exactly what you did to send a route from your iPad to your XT, please. It will save bods dipping about in this thread to find the successful method. I will then cut it out and make it a sticky, alongside the MyRoute thread on how to do it using a PC. Fame and fortune will then be yours..... the man that did the seemingly impossible!

Thanks,

Richard

The XT wsn’t out last year, it was only available from earlier this month.

Th OP was asking if wireless transfer of a route can be done using an iPad into the new XT, not about some attempt last year into an older and different device.

The answer is yes it can, see post #17. A new device and a year of progress, I guess.

:beerjug:

You need to get out more mate, take some pictures of London city, the others were half decent ��

I’m going to try this out later. Wish me luck! :D

Spangle, can you write a simple explanation of exactly what you did to send a route from your iPad to your XT, please. It will save bods dipping about in this thread to find the successful method. I will then cut it out and make it a sticky, alongside the MyRoute thread on how to do it using a PC. Fame and fortune will then be yours..... the man that did the seemingly impossible!

Thanks,

Richard

No problem, although it was from my iPhone rather than iPad - which is even better if you’re on a long trip.

I’m at work at the moment but will put something together later. I can’t really take credit for it as I only followed suggestions from others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom