This will upset a few tossers on here ?

Onahi

The Equalizer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Enjoy !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG8Z6RAaHb8

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cG8Z6RAaHb8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears I thought mine was brilliant but it turns out it's shit.:tears:tears:tears:tears:tears

Got to say, It's not new tech as he points out.. Its been around for years and there are a lot of other / better ways of doing this now for sure?
The one thing I did question when it came out was the electric actuation of the cam shift (although I'm not sure we've seen any fail yet.. just the cam lobes as before LOL). but how long will these last in that environment? and is it the tech you could travel around the world on now?

Half the people out there would not realise when the shiftcam acctuator failed anyway, it won't stop the bike. You can turn the hillstart thingy off.

Ryan has got his knickers in a twist on this one. I like his channel and have been watching for a couple of years now, very good quality.

Im surprised they didn't go for electronically controlled valves and get rid of the cams altogether. That said the drive away from petrol based engines is sure to hit any investment in future technology.

Why would you want to ride a Suzuki ffs

Too right … Life's too short to ride shit motorcycles :D

Though to be fair,I’d rather buy a new Vstrom than a Shitcam,save myself £5k and a whole load of bother....

54607d3069de1a83868f22c4618230ee.jpg

Half the people out there would not realise when the shiftcam acctuator failed anyway, it won't stop the bike. You can turn the hillstart thingy off.

Ryan has got his knickers in a twist on this one. I like his channel and have been watching for a couple of years now, very good quality.

Are you saying all this sales rush on the new 1250 is for the badge only :rolleyes: and that most folks are not actually using that additional BHP and Torque? :green gri

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one, especially on here. So it's just best to get on with it and ignore them, they are not 'experts' and probably dont have a bloody clue anyway.

Though to be fair,I’d rather buy a new Vstrom than a Shitcam,save myself £5k and a whole load of bother....

54607d3069de1a83868f22c4618230ee.jpg

Well I like the look of the red and white one, didn’t realise they had updated the v strom

Back
Top Bottom