Which bluetooth kit??

I've never used the voice control.
Maybe I should.
Also. The speakers have been upgraded. Base. Quality. Comfort and louder. Maybe purchase those only ? Instead of the whole kit.

Once you get the right wake up words DAMHIK :blast and done mind saying those every time , it's quite handy.

It's not perfect mind, and for my set up it has 50/50 chance of success

It took fekin ages to get Google & Sena to reside in the same virtual landscape so to speak, as there is the perennial willy waving on who wants to be the "defacto" VA (virtual assistant)

So i turn on the Sena and it links to my phone, say "Hello Sena" and its pronounced Sena like Ayrton Senna , Not Seena as the yanks like to say ;) then i just say "play

music" and it starts spotty for me and plays the current playlist - you can get it to go forward and back through the playlist, make calls etc.

because it's linked to the phone as well, and google managed to get there bit working, you can also access google with the "Hey Google " start string , you can then ask google pretty much anything and it will relay it through the Sena

If your a bit like me, and find saying things like "Hey google" or "Hello Sena" a bit bizarre, there is an app you can get which will i believe will run another layer between You and the virtual

assistants which allows you to change the wake up phrase. i was thinking of changing mine to Jarvis, & Glados ;)

Cardo Scala Packtalk Bold here. Does the lot, awesome sound, voice control etc. Not perfect (are any of them?) but pretty damned good.

The Interphone Avant is pretty damned good as well.

A few years ago, a mate and I had a pair of SMH10's. On a rainy trip to Scotland mine failed with water coming out of it. A day later, the other one failed in the same way. Sent back for a refund and got a pair of Scala G9's.
IP rated and still going strong years later.

I liked the jog wheel operating system on the Sena but until they are officially IP rated, I would not have another.

Back
Top Bottom