Givi tanklock

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,Has anyone found that the tanklock ring marks the tank ? Just fitted mine and its touching the tank and i thought it shouldn't
Cheers

Hi

A friend of mine had the exact same issue. It would appear that there were some very subtle differences on the version for the GS1200 - this resulted in his tank surround being marked. He contacted GIVI and sent in photos. I am sure that he was told to get a newer version of the fitting, and they replaced the damaged part.

He knew that something was wrong because he bought the bike from me and I had a GIVI tank ring fitted previously without issue. When I next see him I will ask him to refresh me of the exact details.

:thumb2

Hi

A friend of mine had the exact same issue. It would appear that there were some very subtle differences on the version for the GS1200 - this resulted in his tank surround being marked. He contacted GIVI and sent in photos. I am sure that he was told to get a newer version of the fitting, and they replaced the damaged part.

He knew that something was wrong because he bought the bike from me and I had a GIVI tank ring fitted previously without issue. When I next see him I will ask him to refresh me of the exact details.

:thumb2

Ah ok thanks,Mines on a gs1250a .I def have the right one.I'm going to see if i can raise it a bit off the tank.

Back
Top Bottom