September update?

Black , black orange , white , HP , and that colour my trousers were in 1979 , two tone …..would be nice

Seated seats and back lights for the handle bar controls? :

Stay safe all.

:thumb2

Mapping to allow headers and cans , plus wider swing arm to allow different wheel fitments / tyre choice . And a 99

For our Californian friend Boxerdust, 220 horsepower, 4 cylinder turbo charged boxer engine, 17 inch carbon fibre wheels, radar detector and strangely, highway pegs and controls for when the dude wants to kick back in Mexico. Anything less will be seen as a betrayal of the American dream and proof that the man ain’t listening.

Alan R

For our Californian friend Boxerdust, 220 horsepower, 4 cylinder turbo charged boxer engine, 17 inch carbon fibre wheels, radar detector and strangely, highway pegs and controls for when the dude wants to kick back in Mexico. Anything less will be seen as a betrayal of the American dream and proof that the man ain’t listening.

Alan R
You made spill my cold Spanish beer Sir

My first GS, Purchased new in 2000. 85K owned 14 years. It will never be beaten.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 683
funny as my latest looks similar,

Attachments

• 20190816_154830.jpg
    20190816_154830.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 668

Alan R

FFS Don't rattle his cage, enough sh#te going on at the moment without his contributions

isn't the Factory shut at present ? so they might struggle to sort anything for sept. Garmish is cancelled to. Im my opinion they should work on what have at present getting it better rather than piss around doing other things

Wouldnt this more or less be the last hurrah before the all new model?

I hope they do new colours as the current offering aren’t floating my boat.
Bring back the Olive green. I loved that one.
Or better still Matt black and orange like my old rockster.

I want rocket launchers, definitely rocket launchers.

O and an ejector seat for if anyone try’s to nick it. I was going for an explosive saddle but then I thought BMW wouldn’t cover the warranty if the entrails corrode the bike.

Minor colour changes, couple of previous extras now included in the price which will have increased again due to current fall of company profits due to the pandemic and for us a bre##t surcharge.

Then a 1300 model for sept 2021 to compete with the new ducati, obviously due to an extension of the european lockdown they will not be able to road test the new model all that thoroughly so will get the buying public to do that for them (again)

My first GS, Purchased new in 2000. 85K owned 14 years. It will never be beaten.

That’s one of my favourite older bikes , looks great , also like you never road it or was that the day you picked it up . Beautiful

Back
Top Bottom