Auxiliary led spot lights

jojitsu

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm considering additional lights as I think the AT could illuminate a bit better.. Any recommendations that will do a good job as well as lasting well and not breaking the bank?

Got Denali D4's on mine with datadim wired up to high beams. They are REALLY bright, some say too powerful and I suppose could be a bit too bright for oncoming vehicles at night but I'm more than happy with mine. Looks like they now have a cheaper S4 version, although I'm not sure if the power output is less.

Thanks Denny.. Still look very expensive compared to the cree etc.

I know about the Eastern beaver, have thought about it previously and may go for it at some point.

If you're planning on adding anything else I would highly recommend the Eastern Beaver as the battery is arse to access.

The Denali Lights are really very good :D - we run the D2 kit on both of our Africa Twin CRF1000, and we going to run the same on our CRF1100, but run a set of the S4 lights on our CRF1100 Adventure Sport.

If you don't fancy spending that sort of money - you could just utilise this plug and play loom and fit whatever aftermarket LED lights that you want.:thumb

Plug and Play Light Loom with OEM Switch - CRF1000 (all models)

08V04MJPG50GEN.jpg

Read somewhere that the fuse for OEM loom (and accessory socket) is tucked away behind the fairing, which is a PITA to remove.

Back
Top Bottom