Painted my Fat Bob.....

adm1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My 2018 model Softail FatBob was beginning to look a little tatty after 20+K miles. The bike used to be white denim but the front fender had stones chips, the rear fender had got beaten up a bit by a flapping bag strap and it ended a refresh.

So....it's gone cobalt blue candy! I like it....just wish I could go out and ride it!

IMG_3210-XL.jpg

IMG_3211-XL.jpg

Love the 2 into 1what make is it

Bassani Road Rage III....and it sounds proper good. Deep and meaty without being over loud or tinny.

Along with the HD Heavy Breather air filter, HD Stage 2 Torque cam and tuned by Boz at V-Twin Customs in Rye. It makes 110HP at the rear wheel, and 126ft lbs of torque at 3700RPM (and over 110 ft lbs from 2300 - 5300 RPM).

It's quite fun for a Harley!

That’s a cracking colour, did you paint it yourself? Asking for a friend:green gri:D

That’s a cracking colour, did you paint it yourself? Asking for a friend:green gri:D

Nope - I had it done by Surrey Customs. I wouldn't trust myself with anything more than a rattle can!

My 2018 model Softail FatBob was beginning to look a little tatty after 20+K miles. The bike used to be white denim but the front fender had stones chips, the rear fender had got beaten up a bit by a flapping bag strap and it ended a refresh.

So....it's gone cobalt blue candy! I like it....just wish I could go out and ride it!

IMG_3210-XL.jpg

IMG_3211-XL.jpg

i'm allowed out ....i'll come and ride it for you ......

Nope - I had it done by Surrey Customs. I wouldn't trust myself with anything more than a rattle can!

Nice job, mines shiny black at the moment as I got a good deal on it in Birmingham. I am a sucker for orange though.

Back
Top Bottom