VSYS stuff, looks good but the site is very confusing

beaver

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What they could do with is a full cross check for all kits as looking at each one in turn's a nightmare.

https://sysmotocam.aliexpress.com/

Anything from $70 to $250 plus.... anyone bought any of this kit?

P6FL at $136 (with smart cable) looks a good option, but whats it got over the cheaper ones other than IP65 on the main box... And what more do the more expensive units give you ??..

I bought the kit as you describe with the smart cable and so far am very pleased with it. Easy to install and good quality. The price varies with the add-ons i.e. smart cable, GPS module, memory card size

I've had the P6FL for some time, originally with the smart power unit. I had problems with the smart power unit so swapped to the ignition switched power unit and all has been well since.

Very pleased with the system ��

Thanks Guy's, so we think P6FL is the level to have on the bike... not bothered about posting vid's of my run's etc, just want it there for accident use if it was to happen.
Interesting on the smart cable... so getting the 'ignition' one may be better?

So going down on this unit won't get me the quality I require I guess?

Did you have to pay duty on it when it came in??

Thanks Guy's, so we think P6FL is the level to have on the bike... not bothered about posting vid's of my run's etc, just want it there for accident use if it was to happen.
Interesting on the smart cable... so getting the 'ignition' one may be better?

So going down on this unit won't get me the quality I require I guess?

Did you have to pay duty on it when it came in??

I think the quality is similar with the units and honestly cant remember if I have to pay import tax.

Both the back and front cameras are 1080p and the quality of the video is very good, easily good enough to post videos of your trips on YouTube if you want.

I think I may have had a faulty smart switch, it would power down on long smooth stretched of road on constant throttle, mainly on motorways. It would then power up again as I slowed down on an exit road or braked for traffic. If it works ok the smart power unit would be the best as it would power up the cameras if anyone knocked or interfered with the bike in any way. I've considered putting a smart power unit in parallel with an ignition powered one to have the benefits of both.

Both the back and front cameras are 1080p and the quality of the video is very good, easily good enough to post videos of your trips on YouTube if you want.

I think I may have had a faulty smart switch, it would power down on long smooth stretched of road on constant throttle, mainly on motorways. It would then power up again as I slowed down on an exit road or braked for traffic. If it works ok the smart power unit would be the best as it would power up the cameras if anyone knocked or interfered with the bike in any way. I've considered putting a smart power unit in parallel with an ignition powered one to have the benefits of both.

Okay, where as the others, the back is only 720 or something. You can also get a screen for $1 at the moment so may be worth doing? not sure I want to red button bit to lock images?
I guess the switch is looking for change in the battery voltage, so on long motorway runs it could think you've stopped. As well as varying the volts, it should look to stay on at volts over 13 for example as it knows its getting charge?
So 1080 is the level to be at then... all that remains now is to order one ;)

Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom