Gorge du Tarn

Most certainly that’s what it is. Bikers like scran, so I chose it deliberately.

I have certainly been in worse and always by design.

2fbbe710989e0bbd67eac5fe5d82db4c.jpg

florac-1.jpg

c4c65f4e4edda5e81239436750382b5b.plist

ff6250aeb2dc9a58876e475ab8b855c7.plist

French bars like this are great, depending on what it is you want, at any one moment. To refuse to go into any area, as it might have tourists (because it is attractive, say) and instead insist on a bar off the main drag or square, simply on some point of principle, is just inverted snobbery.

Anyway, the bloke has got my large cold box, so he’s OK in my eyes :thumb2

:beerjug:

On the contrary the sidetracks are sometimes good, sometimes more interesting than the original post.

looking at the Streetview archive from 2011, that bar has had at least 3 different names in the last decade Cafe de la Gare in 2011, Bar Le Majellis and now Le Schinc. Usually a sign it is a bit rough and/or run by charlatans.

If you go kayaking from Ste-Enimie, can you keep an eye out for my wedding ring in the bit where you capsize for the first time please? The big plastic tub is waterproof for a reason. Put your phone and wallet in it...

If you go kayaking from Ste-Enimie, can you keep an eye out for my wedding ring in the bit where you capsize for the first time please? The big plastic tub is waterproof for a reason. Put your phone and wallet in it...

Is that where you hit the bottom of the first down hill bit?

There's some great quiet places to sleep out and swimming spots.

Back
Top Bottom