Z900RS arrived:-)

Did you get a good deal ?

I was happy with it :)

They gave me a good trade in for my T120, the market is different here to the U.K. with used bikes and cars holding value much better, so the price to change was fine

I also got a 4 year guarantee and assistance for free as Kawasaki have a promotion on

Absolutely stunning looking bike. Good health to enjoy.

Cheers John, I had a look when you mentioned it in my earlier thread :beerjug:

Seems to be a pretty good forum, guess I’ll have to join

I only started the bike on my drive to put it away but yes the cold idle seems a little enthusiastic :eek:

That's a fantastic looking bike fella; the grab rail will finish it of lovely they are just about an exact copy of the original grab rails. Having had a few Kawasaki's i can tell you the fast idle is what they all do; i was always told it was something to do with getting oil to the top end quickly; which makes sense i suppose; as long as it's not screaming its tits off it will settle down quick. :beerjug:

That's a fantastic looking bike fella; the grab rail will finish it of lovely they are just about an exact copy of the original grab rails.:

Cheers Snelly :beerjug: the grab rail does look good, but I got it mainly to give Wifey more room, and she’s used to using a grab rail on bikes without a top box

0.7 on the clock ? so they didn't road test it then ?

Gave it the once over yesterday, checked fluids, chain tension and tire pressures, everything was spot on so I guess it was PDI’d even though not road tested

I’m quite impressed with the standard of fit and finish, it’s easily as good as any Honda I’ve had, it seems to be a quality product :thumb2

Love it !

I believe mine is a remake of the 1974 colours, apparently it’s called Yellow Tiger

Yeah I thought it was the one just after mine that being a Z900A1 mine was a Z900 plain and simple Single piston Disc up front and a Drum rear Hmmmmm

Year after got two callipers (Still Single piston)

1024px-1974_Kawasaki_900_Z1.jpg

attachment.php

Gorgeous bike! Easily the best looking of the current Retro style offerings. The Kawasaki is my personal favourite just ahead of the Triumph Speed Twin. I had a “sit-on” at my local stealer and I thought it may be a little small for me as I am 6’2”, I guess I may have to get a test ride when this is all over.

The Kawasaki is my personal favourite just ahead of the Triumph Speed Twin. I had a “sit-on” at my local stealer and I thought it may be a little small for me as I am 6’2”, I guess I may have to get a test ride when this is all over.

I'm 6' 1" and find the bike good, make sure that they don't have the low seat on, as that will make the knee angle worse.

http://cycle-ergo.com/ will give a good comparison on the comfort, not. I tried a CB1100EX a couple of years ago, the ergo site didn't lie in its comparisons.

That looks gorgeous, reminds me of my old 1976 (I think) Z900 :thumb2

Euh0t2a.jpg

That looks gorgeous, reminds me of my old 1976 (I think) Z900 :thumb2

Euh0t2a.jpg

Very nice; short LTD front guard; Dresda box section; Hagons; and what looks like a Marshal 4-1. The A4 model like yours was the best of the 900s before they changed to the 1000.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom