Cant unlock a PDF document

Zoton

15mg and rising
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, help please.
I Have been sent a PDF document in a zip file, I can unlock the file and save it ,but the documents are password protected , I have been given the password but it wont let me unlock it on my pc. On my old sony tablet it lets me open and view it via office suite but wont let me print it.
So I cant view it on the PC which i can print from, I can view it on the tablet which I cant.(even through the HP app the tablet wont allow printing)
Any thoughts.
Cheers
Bob

Take a digital photo of the screen on phone

Email it to yourself

Open email on pc

Print from there

Quality may not be perfect but will get the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you not screen shot on a windows machine like a Mac ?

I did think of that but it needs to be signed zipped up and returned ...:jager1o

On the device where you can open the file can you send it to print but select pdf as the print device ?

Open pdf file,
Go to:
Edit,
Take A Snapshot
Use the mouse to cover the whole page blue (Click/hold left button, use right to scroll across and down the screen), {You must cover in blue, all the writing that you want}
A window pops up, The selected area has been copied, click OK.
Open a word document,
Edit,
Paste.

voila. The document is there right in front of you. Print from there. Sign. Scan back in as a pdf.

Have you unzipped the pdf to the computer or are you opening it from the zip without unzipping it if you see what I mean?

Finally found out how to remove the annoying signature everytime I post.....

Back
Top Bottom