Thread: Alaska Road Trip 2021

Dream Maker

Alaska Road Trip 2021

You may have noticed I'm doing an Alaska dirt bike trip in the summer of 2021 which is a fairly extreme trip and won't appeal to everyone who wants to see Alaska. So, in conjunction with it I'll be running a pure road trip along side it.

We will fly the bikes into Anchorage Alaska and start the trip on Sunday 4th July 2021. We will get into Santa Rosa California on Friday 23rd July 2021. We ship the bikes home from there. The trip travels south through Alaska, The Yukon, British Columbia, Washington State, Oregon and California.

This 3 week trip will be purely tarmac with a couple of optional short excursions on dirt roads which would be very do able on most bikes. I've done this trip before and it really is a cracker.

Highlights include:

• Seward - Whittier Tunnel and Portage Glacier
    • Hatcher Pass, Matanuska Glacier, McCarthy Mine Valdez
    • Top of the World Highway Dawson City
    • Skagway, Atlin, Watson Lake
    • Cassiar Highway, Salmoln Tail Glacier
    • Mt Robson, Icefields Parkway
    • Mt St Helens Crater Lake
    • Pacific Coast Highway and Giant Redwoods

This is a brilliant trip and takes in some of the best scenery you will ever ride through.

For anyone wanting to spend more time up in Alaska combine both trips, you would be able to ride the Dalton and Dempster Highways before heading back up to Anchorage for the start of this. Alternatively, you could do your own thing and link up with this at anytime.

PM me with you email and I'll ping you out more comprehensive details.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    www.unchainedtours.com

"Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as hope.
    With hope, one can think, one can work, one can dream.
    If you have hope, you have everything."

http://www.unchainedtours.com

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Hi Chris
    You can put me down for this one please.
    Ta
    Bob

Hey Chris, long time no see.
    Can you send me details of both? I’ll PM an email address if need be
    Thanks
    Ride Faster!..........I hear banjo music!

Dream Maker
    All

I've just been checking through the logistics for both Alaska trips for 2021 and they are good to go with no changes at present.

I think next year is going to be very busy after this years write off so I have been advised to get my bookings in early.

I know many of you will be itching to get out there and see the world again after the lockdown so if you want information on the road or dirt trips for next summer let me know asap.
    www.unchainedtours.com

PM sent.
    Cheers.

Dream Maker
    At this moment this trip is still going ahead next year.

All teh planning is done so it's a question of pressing the button when we get the go ahead.

I'm sure people will be champing at the bit to get away somewhere by next summer so PM me if you want info.
    www.unchainedtours.com

Hi Chris

As per my email, myself and the good lady are up for the tarmac trip in 2021 now the kids are old enough to leave for so long, we will stick a few days on either side to see some sites also, so will be away for most of July.

Looking forward to it after the wash out of this year

James
    Last few: BMW R1200 GSLC, BMW K1600 GTLE, BMW K1600GA

Hi Sarge,
    I’m formulating a cunning plan where I may take early retirement next year. I like the idea of treating myself, and if my timing is right the planets may align for the road trip.
    I’ll PM you my email address if you could send me some details please.
    Cheers.

Still on for it 👍

I’ve broached the idea with the mrs and was surprised I’ve got the go ahead for the trip with her joining me ��. Could you send me more details and keep me in the loop please. As an aside, there’s a slim chance I might might mange to do both trips, if I play my cards right...

Dream Maker
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom View Post
    I’ve broached the idea with the mrs and was surprised I’ve got the go ahead for the trip with her joining me ��. Could you send me more details and keep me in the loop please. As an aside, there’s a slim chance I might might mange to do both trips, if I play my cards right...
    PM me your email address old son and I'll get details to you.
    www.unchainedtours.com