Wunderlich LED spotlight set for s1000xr

Steve Owen

Reaction score
I bought the above spotlight a a while back and decided to the other day to try and fit them using Wunderlich's "instructions" which are not very good for an amatuer.

I was ok removing the panels but then couldn't work out how to remove the connector that fits into the power socket on the left hand side just below the handlebars. It's in an awkward place and it seems to held in place by a plastic lug but I'm not sure.

I emailed Wunderlich for instructions and they replied saying that it's very difficult to give instructions by email and suggested I take it to the local garage for fitting.

Does anybody know how to remove the connector?

Has anyone else fitted led spotlights to their XR?

I see from the BMW accessories catalogue that they don't do these lights for the XR but they do for the GS.

d7d4a110d5066bb4ba0723d9778fc69b.jpg

I have recently fitted Denali led with a camsmart controller only small but I wanted to be more visible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good combination with the day running light.
Certainly makes you more visible,it all helps.

more detail please, it would be appreciated

d7d4a110d5066bb4ba0723d9778fc69b.jpg

I have recently fitted Denali led with a camsmart controller only small but I wanted to be more visible

Hi, they look great, I've put small spots much higher up under the headlight canopy, but yours look much better positioned. Would you be kind enough to post photos of the actual lights and the brackets fitting used to fasten to, whatever they are fastened to. Cheers Alistair

Hi thats very helpful indeed. I struggled to find and how to mount the ones I had. They are very small and sited high up. I did however put a dual switch in, so I can put a second set on the bike which won't look too obtrusive. I'll get onto it. cheers Ali

The great thing about the denali camsmart controller is you can program it to turn off the light when the indicator is on.

663882bbe70fa7e1908bedf7c835abec.jpg

Back
Top Bottom