1st ride on the new 2020 S1000XR

"Most people just ignore him"

So how come, you and the other "most people" read and comment on his posts? It always seems to be the same few arrogant posters who jump on anything he posts.

I for one found his review interesting.

Arsey you might be onto something...But Tony B.Liar and Boris small Johnson still are the puppets of the idiots...;)
Canada is the same but with Mexico you are definitely right...:thumb2 Great country...wonderful people !
But back to the new S1000XR...a friend of mine will get his in a few days despite Akrapovic having no proper exhaust for it so far...:D Another friend decided getting a set of BST C-F wheels and a full Akrapovic system for his 2016 S1000XR and still have 5 grand left...;)

As far as the scam-demic and irresponsible behavior check brothernathanaelchannel.com and watch the "Corona Carnival" 6 minutes you won't regret...:thumb

Enjoyed the bike review, but you fuckers over the pond need to change your diet or water source. Or just stop taking drugs. You follow him? :confused:

From his bullshit...

"Jews use sorcery, black magick. The Catholic church and many other organizations use sorcery as well, but of course never blabber about it. A keen observer, educated in these matters will see their symbology. Anyway, the jews many years ago were not the most powerful, but their steady & dedicated utilization of black magick propelled them even higher than the catholic church. It may be hard for some to believe but if you do, it makes the picture of everything going on in the world much clearer."

Enjoyed the bike review, but you fuckers over the pond need to change your diet or water source. Or just stop taking drugs. You follow him? :confused:

From his bullshit...

"Jews use sorcery, black magick. The Catholic church and many other organizations use sorcery as well, but of course never blabber about it. A keen observer, educated in these matters will see their symbology. Anyway, the jews many years ago were not the most powerful, but their steady & dedicated utilization of black magick propelled them even higher than the catholic church. It may be hard for some to believe but if you do, it makes the picture of everything going on in the world much clearer."

The whole world is laughing, and wincing at America right now. He won’t see that though. :blast

Inject bleach ?...I already look like Billy Idol and hairdressers/barbershops are closed...:D
watch brothernathanaelchannel.com The "Corona Carnival" and the "Corona Tattoo" and then you know what's going on and then go and test-ride the new S1000XR...:thumb

Inject bleach ?...I already look like Billy Idol and hairdressers/barbershops are closed...:D
watch brothernathanaelchannel.com The "Corona Carnival" and the "Corona Tattoo" and then you know what's going on and then go and test-ride the new S1000XR...:thumb

I think your great leader has instructed you all to inject disinfectant to stave off the plague. Let us know how it goes :)

Will see if I can get a test ride when I take mine in for a service, provided we are able to ride soon... very frustrating not being able to get out on the bike, especially with the unusually splendid April weather. It should count as daily exercise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arsey I try to disinfect myself on the inside every day...It's called Jaegermeister...Works even better with Redbull or with Coldbrew...;) I know it works for me...:D
Becksy ride the new one and tell us what you think !

Arsey I try to disinfect myself on the inside every day...It's called Jaegermeister...Works even better with Redbull or with Coldbrew...;) I know it works for me...:D
Becksy ride the new one and tell us what you think !

Excellent . I did wave to you last week

0adffc1ca83716e9eb5628fd95642a32.jpg

Flying out of S.F...?
Finally the first week of good weather with temperatures in the mid eighties...after all the rain and snow until mid-april in Kalifornia...global-warming...we need it desperately...:D
I hear Jaegermeister donated 50 000 litres of alcohol to german hospitals...:beerjug:
That's the spirit ! I just bought a bottle of Jaeger-Coldbrew...it will be gone by Monday morning...:thumb

Flying out of S.F...?
Finally the first week of good weather with temperatures in the mid eighties...after all the rain and snow until mid-april in Kalifornia...global-warming...we need it desperately...:D
I hear Jaegermeister donated 50 000 litres of alcohol to german hospitals...:beerjug:
That's the spirit ! I just bought a bottle of Jaeger-Coldbrew...it will be gone by Monday morning...:thumb

Monday? Amateur! :D

Flying out of S.F...?

That was on the way in

Nutty,the liver needs some rest too...especially on the weekend...:D
Arsey,the picture did not give away that you were coming...;)
Go to the Suppenkuche...great german restaurant with Weihenstephaner,Erdinger and Franziskaner on tap...of course when the Corona Carnival is finally over...:thumb2

Nutty,the liver needs some rest too...especially on the weekend...:D
Arsey,the picture did not give away that you were coming...;)
Go to the Suppenkuche...great german restaurant with Weihenstephaner,Erdinger and Franziskaner on tap...of course when the Corona Carnival is finally over...:thumb2

I will,ta.
Probably back there in June.

I doubt by June things will be back to normal and the Supenkuche will be open again...definitely worth going for good german food and beer.The owner is from Berlin...What ar you dong in S.F....Business or pleasure...;) Nice for a short visit but way too expensive to live...:eek: Good motorcycle culture with lots of European (BMW,Ducati,Aprilia,KTM) bike shops as you probably know...And what you see on the sidewalks I not dog-sheet...:D

I doubt by June things will be back to normal and the Supenkuche will be open again...definitely worth going for good german food and beer.The owner is from Berlin...What ar you dong in S.F....Business or pleasure...;) Nice for a short visit but way too expensive to live...:eek: Good motorcycle culture with lots of European (BMW,Ducati,Aprilia,KTM) bike shops as you probably know...And what you see on the sidewalks I not dog-sheet...:D

Either north of SF or south is my preference. Sonoma County around Occidental is paradise on earth, and my work beat is around Sunnyvale. I'm missing my bay area trips... :(

Back
Top Bottom