Pretty quiet on the old 82

H.R.H.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Eerie out in apocalyptic land
3680f83cc69f4f7a4765b55ee6aa342c.jpg

966718ab0c541a5a27d571005c175541.jpg

Delivering NHS samples from Skye hospitals to Raigmore hospital today.
Along with 4 other biking stalwarts we are doing a daily service.
This has been something proposed and set up in collaboration with the local NHS staff in order to speed up the testing times of samples from our local area.

The morning run by myself likely ensured that patients received test results at least 24 hours quicker.

9d5f938b539c01ae7e659627e1718ed6.jpg

84e7154f34d4ae734e7ca50edf2a6eb5.jpg

Did you read the post? Yer man was delivering tests from Skye to the hospingtal in Inverness. I think an apology is justified?

Well done Johnny! :thumb

Took ages to load as my wifi is shit so give them the benefit

When did they start making the signs mainly Gaelic ? They used to be underneath in brackets, now even the locals won't understand them.

Great service your doing but maybe 1 person in a van delivering would keep 3 others at home
We don’t all go at once,
1 trip a day on a rota 300 mile round trip
We also collect and drop prescriptions locally

Well done, does the highlands and islands blood bikes not carry out this service?

Did you read the post? Yer man was delivering tests from Skye to the hospingtal in Inverness. I think an apology is justified?

Well done Johnny! :thumb

To be fair he edited the post after he had posted it and added what he was doing.

To be fair he edited the post after he had posted it and added what he was doing.

Yes correct I previously pointed that out
Loading pics from Tapatalk taking ages as poor upload speed here. 0.3mbps

Yes correct I previously pointed that out
Loading pics from Tapatalk taking ages as poor upload speed here. 0.3mbps

Not having a go at you, you’re doing a great job. Perhaps Pompous Pete will apologise for jumping to conclusions?

Back
Top Bottom