Dent 'At Home' Virtual Camping Weekend 15-17 May 2020

Aye, up for a virtual Dent. I'll donate my petrol money as well seeing as Shell won't be getting it.

Fancy a rideout on Saturday as well, maybe round the regions, I had a quick look and there are loads of places I've not bothered to go before so good opportunity. Who knew East and West Midlands had their own sections.
Then off to the pub, can do it all on here.

Hope the weather is good, just need to get the beer in and buy some charcoal :thumb2

So on our virtual ride out where is a good place to stop near Dent for a morning brew and bacon bap?

So on our virtual ride out where is a good place to stop near Dent for a morning brew and bacon bap?

I'll put an Alinson Country Grain bread in to the Bread maker and get some home cured bacon on the go :thumby:

:beerjug:

Micky, get down to Donny market and go to Angus the butcher for your dry cured bacon its absolutely deeeelish. he cures all his own, smoked and plain.

Brown sauce on mine please :D

Brown sauce has to be HP ....

.... but NOT required on good bacon and fresh home made bread ... sacrilege :blast

Micky, get down to Donny market and go to Angus the butcher for your dry cured bacon its absolutely deeeelish. he cures all his own, smoked and plain.

I'll try that Al, for sure I will, but have a great 'old fashioned' family butcher in Tickhill :thumb

I was looking forward to celebrating my 65th with all you nutters!

Now I'll have to make a plan B at home!

Micky has go a lot to answer for!

When are you going o visit me Micky?

I have plug-ins or , if you're really really good, we'll let you in the house.

We're very dog friendly by the way with a 2 acre paddock to run about in!
(The dog, not you, as you're way too old!)

You wer'nt 65 when i met you 4yrs ago;:D; Dent or no Dent; have a good un.:beerjug:

Looks like we've just created a virtual birthday for yer; i will blow some candles out for you in the garden;:D:beerjug:

Donation to GNAA

I was kindly given some parts by Adventure Spec Ltd for a bike I was going to use for a Morocco trip, which was sadly cancelled.
Some of the parts were sold & ive just donated the proceeds to GNAA, courtesy of UKGSER and Adventure Spec Ltd.
The amount was £165.00

Every little helps as they say.

Barney

I was kindly given some parts by Adventure Spec Ltd for a bike I was going to use for a Morocco trip, which was sadly cancelled.
Some of the parts were sold & ive just donated the proceeds to GNAA, courtesy of UKGSER and Adventure Spec Ltd.
The amount was £165.00

Every little helps as they say.

Barney

Thanks Barney, bloody marvellous :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom