Dent 'At Home' Virtual Camping Weekend 15-17 May 2020

Hey Barney, are you doing a virtual BBQ, if so can I order two burgers please.
Cheers Malc;):okay

Ok Guys

Are any of you going to be along for the virtual Dent ?

I’ve got my tent ready and some food and beer in who else can we expect to post a picture ?

See you Friday night

Dane

I’ll shove a picture of my pizza cooked on the bbq if that helps? :D

I'll be cookin' an' drinking' an' sleepin' in the garden ... watch this space :D

See y'all Friday night :thumby:

:beerjug:

Wifey has just asked me when I'm leaving for "Virtual Dent"! Thinks she looking forward to having ALL the double bed to herself :eek:

I replied that given the distance I might leave it till after dinner this evening :p

Pitch selected and grass trimmed to the most suitable level for a comfortable weekends camping.

Unfortunatly, due to wee Jimmy Krankie look-a-likey directives, us lot north of the wall can't legitimatly go for a scenic ride :blast. But nothing legally to stop us heading off in search for essential shoping items. Tesco in Ullapool here I come :thumb2

Pictures of tent etc to follow - probably no scenic shots of bike in front of a loch/hill/gorge though :augie

SteveT

:cool:

I'll be cookin' an' drinking' an' sleepin' in the garden ... watch this space :D

See y'all Friday night :thumby:

:beerjug:

Me too :thumby:

According to this weeks MCN, we can go out for a ride on the bikes now... is that true?
Have a ride out, and then camp in the garden?

Attachments

• Scan20200514125421_1.jpg
    Scan20200514125421_1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 173
Permission has been granted by mystified tenement dwellers. The tent goes up tm pm. Pictures will be posted. :beerjug:

Love it - Her indoors is hoping I’m away for a long weekend - so am I

Here’s hoping my beer will arrive before I have to head out. Might bring the boy with me to introduce him to you all.

Back
Top Bottom