Tubeless Tyre Repair Kits - Which would you recommend?

DeanoBeano

Reaction score
I'm after a tubeless tyre repair kit and been trawling the usual places from Ali express to ebay and Amazon. Hard to tell which are decent and which are not? Can anyone recommend one please?

Tyre Plugger but also get some Rats Tails as a rubber tyre Plugger won't always work.

I use Stop n Go, specifically thiskit. repaired 2 on my car and one on someone else's bike during Spanish tour.
Really pleased with it and had greater success than with rats tails(although I had not had any experience with this type, it did hold pressure long enough to buy a new tyre)

I generally carry one of these and a mini compressor with me. :thumb2

I have a draper kit, sorted my van when i drove over a bolt and my cb500x when i got a nail in it, cb500 still ok after 6 months and the van tyre was ok for two weeks until i changed tyre.

Just tried to check out the crafty plugger but that website is like the worst I've ever come across. I can't seem to find any more links to show what is in the kit, or how it works etc....

Just tried to check out the crafty plugger but that website is like the worst I've ever come across. I can't seem to find any more links to show what is in the kit, or how it works etc....

There is a link to Categories and you can find the info there, except the picture of the kit didn't work for me. Try clicking on Classic Site at the bottom left of the page.

Yeah ... Thats a Wapping link for you ..... :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

What? A little blue faced fellow, giving a thumbs-up? What good is that?

Perhaps stick his thumb in the hole and snap off??

Another vote for Plug & Go.

Or shove it up Wapping's arse .... ?? :D

Just out of interest. Do people still use Tyre weld? That foam that you spray into the tyres or is that not a thing anymore?

Is like? Are you a yoof?

You must be a yoof like, ‘coz youze cant find the how you like does it and stuff wen it is like well wicked easy. Here I shows ya cuz coz you is well busy an stuff is like well hard to do

http://craftyplugger.com/epages/e2d...61b-b4a5-1f416fe5929b/Categories/Instructions

Respect! Laters.

PS It’s the world’s simplest thing. In the neat little tube you get:

10 or something like that rat’s tail strings

An insertion tool

It’s all you need, except for some method of:

A. Pulling the offending article that punctured your tyre out of the tyre’s carcass

B. Re-inflating the tyre

And, if you are ultra-fussy, a pressure gauge

If all else fails, do what the couriers used to do. Screw a self-tapper into the offending hole. It will work.

Cheers bro...

Is like? Are you a yoof?

You must be a yoof like, ‘coz youze cant find the how you like does it and stuff wen it is like well wicked easy. Here I shows ya cuz coz you is well busy an stuff is like well hard to do

http://craftyplugger.com/epages/e2d...61b-b4a5-1f416fe5929b/Categories/Instructions

Respect! Laters.

PS It’s the world’s simplest thing. In the neat little tube you get:

10 or something like that rat’s tail strings

An insertion tool

It’s all you need, except for some method of:

A. Pulling the offending article that punctured your tyre out of the tyre’s carcass

B. Re-inflating the tyre

And, if you are ultra-fussy, a pressure gauge

If all else fails, do what the couriers used to do. Screw a self-tapper into the offending hole. It will work.

Back
Top Bottom