Any Suzuki Bandit owners on here

Lord Snooty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a 2007 1250S and when having a garage tidy up over the weekend I found a couple of items that might be of interest to other owners. Rather than take pics and post them up for sale I thought I'd ascertain whether there are any other owners first before going to the trouble.

I bought the bike from a membe of this forum and it came with the following as spare:

OEM chrome exhaust in excellent condition, it was replaced by the previous owner pretty much as soon as he bought the bike so is basically much unused.

OEM screen, again replaced by the previous owner for a tinted screen as soon as he purchased the bike.

If anybody has a Bandit and is interested in these parts them send me a PM.

Possibly one of the most under rated bikes ever built.

Yes, I love it, loads of grunt and a hoot to ride. It had 2500 miles on it when I bought it 3 years ago, it still has only about 6500 on the clock.

Hey hey, I have a Bandit 1250 Street Fighter 2010 model.

But it has an Akrapovic Carbon exhaust and a tinted windscreen already.... I've still got the original exhaust boxed away somewhere.

Nice offer though. :thumb2

Possibly one of the most under rated bikes ever built.

Well I never got around to selling my 2010 model, so it's always been a workhorse for me.

I had a K4 1200, second bike i ever had. Also went on to buy a K8 1250 and a 650. Great bikes but zero protection in wet weather obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a K4 1200, second bike i ever had. Also went on to buy a K8 1250 and a 650. Great bikes but zero protection in wet weather obviously.

Yeah, I lowsided mine on a left hand bend, pouring rain with tree overhangs, slippery as fook.

No ABS, No Traction Control, Nothing but my experience and skill :D

On my arse for 30 meters in a shower of sparks.

Cost about £120 to repair bike, and off we go again. Proper workhorse.

I had a 1200s. Lovely bike. Easy power. Traded in for a fazer 1000 about 2004. Good memories. JJH

I had a 1200s. Lovely bike. Easy power. Traded in for a fazer 1000 about 2004. Good memories. JJH

One of my mates had a Fazer 1000 we used to ride together, he really liked his.

I'm currently fettleing a 1200s. Good fun to ride. Very similar to my old xjr1300. Pulls like a v8 scania. :D

Hey hey, I have a Bandit 1250 Street Fighter 2010 model.

But it has an Akrapovic Carbon exhaust and a tinted windscreen already.... I've still got the original exhaust boxed away somewhere.

Nice offer though. :thumb2

I expect there are 1000s of OEM exhasts stashed away in garages all over the country as that is the first thing that most people replaced so I'm not expecting many takers:D Seems a shame though as the chrome is perfect on it.

Attachments

• Bandit at Doms.jpg
    Bandit at Doms.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 216
  • Rt Side1.jpg
    Rt Side1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 230
  • Left Side.jpg
    Left Side.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Rear hugger.jpg
    Rear hugger.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 219
I expect there are 1000s of OEM exhasts stashed away in garages all over the country as that is the first thing that most people replaced so I'm not expecting many takers:D Seems a shame though as the chrome is perfect on it.

Certainly will be for 1200’s. As it used to gain you about 10bhp straight away.

I loved my 1200’s. But the 1250 left me cold. Too smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and Mine :D

Attachments

• Bandit.jpg
    Bandit.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC_0819.jpg
    DSC_0819.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 178
Kind of ...

bandit.jpeg

Back