Street Bob charger cable

stolzy

Reaction score
I was hoping my Street Bob would have a pre-fitted charge pigtail, but apparently it doesn't.

The battery compartment is kinda tight, so where would be the best place fit a permanent charger plug? Is there a positive I can get to without resorting to drilling the battery cover?

Hmmm, I managed to fit the 'tail' off my Ctek charger straight onto the battery with little difficulty; maybe later models were tighter :nenau

OK, thanks for that. My battery cover fits so closely that there wouldn't be space for the cable, let alone the fuse. There's a fraction more space at the top, but nowhere near enough to fit the fuse there.

Thanks anyway:thumb2

There is an extra bit of wiring you can buy from HD that plugs into the Data port under the left panel that gives you a constant live,switched live and earth.
Part number 72673-11

OK, thanks for that. My battery cover fits so closely that there wouldn't be space for the cable, let alone the fuse. There's a fraction more space at the top, but nowhere near enough to fit the fuse there.

Thanks anyway:thumb2

Same year/model as mine.... and that’s an Exide battery, which handles starting the 124” motor, no problem. What battery have you got fitted?

Back
Top Bottom