You all told me.....

Is there a hole in the middle to hang your bollocks through? :D

On a serious not whats all the gubbins with NCX and SN Suntour about?

:D Yes it is :rolleyes: I’ll post some pictures later :D

The suntour gubbins is a suspension seat post, helps with the bumps on a HT :thumb2

If anyone wants another nearly new charge spoon (all black) seat then let me know as well? :blast

This is the latest one I am trying, reminds me of Gonzo from the muppets :D

3FSplDM.jpg

Seat any good?

Seat any good?

Did about 15 miles on it earlier and it’s much better than the spoon for me, it’s the medium men’s size which is 160mm.....so a bit more room for my sit bones to sit on it properly, unlike the spoon that disappears up my arse! :D

We should set up a seat swap circle so we can try before we buy :D:D if anyone wants to try the spoon let me know?

Did about 15 miles on it earlier and it’s much better than the spoon for me, it’s the medium men’s size which is 160mm.....so a bit more room for my sit bones to sit on it properly, unlike the spoon that disappears up my arse! :D

We should set up a seat swap circle so we can try before we buy :D:D if anyone wants to try the spoon let me know?

I find that most seats are fine up to about 20-25 miles, but none of them are any good after a couple of hours, the stock one on my bike is the best of a bad bunch.

Back
Top Bottom