Strange times indeed!!

I recon the modded one is running Yamaha alloys. They look remarkably similar to the ones on my old RD

Breaking the lock would be easy, now starting it.................

Could this be the 4 cyl jobby

That's a fine piece of engineering; i was going to say Melber or lester for the wheels ; but a close look at the hubs would suggest Yamaha.:beerjug:
I've just clocked the switches and brake master cylinder; defo Yamaha stuff.

That's a fine piece of engineering; i was going to say Melber or lester for the wheels ; but a close look at the hubs would suggest Yamaha.:beerjug:
I've just clocked the switches and brake master cylinder; defo Yamaha stuff.

Yes definitely Yamaha RD250/400 which look very similar to the Lester only the Yam wheels have the centre web between the spokes :thumb2

These are Melbers which were fitted to a GT250C I dug out of a barn

P1110007.jpg

P1110006.jpg

P1110010.jpg

:thumb

Yes definitely Yamaha RD250/400 which look very similar to the Lester only the Yam wheels have the centre web between the spokes :thumb2

These are Melbers which were fitted to a GT250C I dug out of a barn

P1110007.jpg

P1110006.jpg

P1110010.jpg

:thumb

Make sure you crack test those wheels before you use that N'nF; my mates front collapsed when he touched down from a rather fine wheelie on his GT 750; and that was back in the day never mind now; they did gain bit of a reputation from what i remember. That should be nice when it's done.:beerjug:

That 4 cylinder engine must be very complex - 2 crankshafts etc. No wonder it never made it into production.

I'd rather see something like that with the patina getting used than the same model all gleaming and polished more than it was when new and only getting used once in a blue moon ...:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom