1st service

sid james

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
my africa twin is due 1st service but obviously dealer is closed...... does anyone know where i can get a genuine oil filter mail order please.

Just had this in one of my other feeds

Cannon BMW

2 Crittall Road
Witham, Essex
April 17 at 12:23 PM

Don’t forget as well as our Service Department, we are still OPEN for RIDER EQUIPMENT AND PARTS!!

Massive selection in stock

📲 and collect
OR
Nationwide mail order 📦📦📦

Whatever you need to keep you on the road, we can supply it.

Batteries, brake pads, bulbs, service items, accessories.... etc

I need some stuff too so i'll be dropping them a line on Monday

Fowlers in Bristol are still offering a service , might be worth trying them.

thanks all for replying, i spoke to honda uk last week and i have an email stating as long as genuine parts are used and i have invoices my warranty with no be invalidated due to the current situation.

lots of dealers still doing servicing, ring yours see if they are as well, places local to me are pick stuff up and droping it back as well

I’m in the same position, bike needs first service, blade are closed. Bike was booked in for the Wednesday (day after lock down) and they called me on the tuesday and cancelled the service. I did call honda UK to get some sort of clarification on how many miles I could do without invalidating the warranty, they said they would be in touch within a couple of days, i never got a response back.

Hopefully the lock down will end soon and the dealers will be back in business, otherwise ill do the service myself.

Back
Top Bottom