The ‘79 California Rebuild Thread

Throttle cables are oddly enough a little short so I’m struggling to get enough free play to get a good idle.

So a little fettling to go, but it runs well enough to ride now, once it’s warmer and dry outside!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds good.
<iframe width="949" height="534" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jZB7F0PhEHE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks lovely, you’ve done a really cracking job there Nin.

(Personally I couldn’t live with that headlight, but that’s me:p )

Thanks chaps

I think I’ll hang on to it, but it’ll need to go into storage while I’m working on the Airhead Adventure.

I think those two will make a nice combination, don’t you? Then maybe a 1290SA-T to top them off.

Thanks chaps

I think I’ll hang on to it, but it’ll need to go into storage while I’m working on the Airhead Adventure.

I think those two will make a nice combination, don’t you? Then maybe a 1290SA-T to top them off.

You're more than welcome to store it at mine Nin. I'll even give it the odd run and keep it sparkly.:D

Yeah I’m coming round to your way of thinking on that headlight.

Carbs aren’t quite set up right either yet. There might be a bit more wear in them than meets the eye.

Back
Top Bottom