Craig's Honda in Shipley

Deleted account 210604001

Reaction score
Has anyone used them before, and any opinions ?

Just thinking about getting a new scoot and they are advertising the new 2020 model SH125i which I quite fancy after my previous 2012 one which I purchased new in 2012 and sold last year.

RBW.

Bought a s/h Triumph Storm off them a while ago.

The sales guy and the bike were great, not that fussed with the manager at the time who is the owner's son.

I went in once, the salesmans attitude was terrible, vowed to never go back again. I know a few people from round here that would tell you a very similar story.

I went in once, the salesmans attitude was terrible, vowed to never go back again. I know a few people from round here that would tell you a very similar story.

the other brother, Aaron, who runs the KTM dealer across the city seems to be very likeable. He seems to be able to use his charms on a friend from Gomersal to go back every year or two for another £15000 bike. The bikes have been problematic or very delayed in delivery but Aaron seems to be quite generous with loan bikes. Fortunately I only met him once when visiting the friend and live too far away to be drawn back to fall under his spell.

Bought a s/h Triumph Storm off them a while ago.

The sales guy and the bike were great, not that fussed with the manager at the time who is the owner's son.

A story, from a good source, he is a youngish lad, he got into a heated row over the phone with a customer who had bought a brand new Honda and was complaining about the OE tyres on it, this manager then went on to the shop floor and kicked this guys px bike over on its side and started jumping up and down on it in a rage:D

I would not deal with them.

A story, from a good source, he is a youngish lad, he got into a heated row over the phone with a customer who had bought a brand new Honda and was complaining about the OE tyres on it, this manager then went on to the shop floor and kicked this guys px bike over on its side and started jumping up and down on it in a rage:D

I would not deal with them.

I wouldn’t either

Second that attitude very poor had to beg for a test ride on a bike i wanted to buy. Avoid
Have found castle honda in castleford good to deal with

Back
Top Bottom