Show me your cock....pits

Rewind

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Getting rid of my 1150GSA is unlikley to happen until I can no longer get my leg over it. (Its been with me to many places and im quite emotionally attached to it. We go back a long way)
However, all my friends have the latest model adventure bikes and I feel I am missing out on the electronic technical goodies that they have built in. Other than the Sat Nav (ive got a zumo tucked in there) what add on gadgets have you got squeezed, stuck, drilled, wired in to your oilhead and airhead cock pits to keep up with the Jones?

Zumo 595 on a Magsel mount and my iPhone on a Quadlock Oh, and a usb charger in the top box! Keep it simple, keep it going!!!!!! ‘Nought going wrong here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ Keep it simple, keep it going!!!!!! ‘Nought going wrong here!]

What the Wizard said. Simple is good. Everything you wire in puts an additional load on an already aging electrical system. Just add a sat nav and leave it at that, anything else is just unnecessary complication that could bite you when you least need it.

To much information

Best dash ever courtesy of HPN

Attachments

• 31449FA8-5046-45D2-B88D-33253A63C6F4.jpg
    31449FA8-5046-45D2-B88D-33253A63C6F4.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 398
All I've got on my 2000 GS is a Valentine-1 radar detector in a Migsel Ram-ball mount.

Migsel, like Cymarq, is a high-quality boutique part maker.

Back
Top Bottom