Local ride on 2 wheels

Nice post. I enjoyed that. thnx. But am I to understand from Wileeee's outburst that it is not alright to go out on a motorbike because of possible overload to paramedics etc, but it is alright to go out on push bikes because errrr, people don't have accidents on them and so would never need to trouble medical staff etc? Apologies if I'm being extra thick. Genuinely interested. :confused:

Nice post.

I enjoyed that. thnx.

But am I to understand from Wileeee's outburst that it is not alright to go out on a motorbike because of possible overload to paramedics etc, but it is alright to go out on push bikes because errrr, people don't have accidents on them and so would never need to trouble medical staff etc?

Apologies if I'm being extra thick.

Genuinely interested. :confused:

I know, maybe because motorbikes are faster and you can more hurter...:D

Even if I took a motorbike out, I doubt I would go like a loon

The only difference between motorbike and push bike is the exercise element, and despite those that always seek to goldplate any regulation so they can boil their piss, exercise is not only allowed but encouraged under the "marshall" law
JB, do you spend a lot of time fishing? I only ask coz you seem to have caught a few today!

The only difference between motorbike and push bike is the exercise element, and despite those that always seek to goldplate any regulation so they can boil their piss, exercise is not only allowed but encouraged under the "marshall" law

JB, do you spend a lot of time fishing?

I only ask coz you seem to have caught a few today!

Post #1 was a bit of lighthearted banter, putting the GS Adv on it and it has worked up a few:D

20 miles? In an hour? On that pushbike? Including time to stop & take photos?
Does Dave Brailsford have your no.?

Nice pics though. :thumb2

Nice post. I enjoyed that. thnx. But am I to understand from Wileeee's outburst that it is not alright to go out on a motorbike because of possible overload to paramedics etc, but it is alright to go out on push bikes because errrr, people don't have accidents on them and so would never need to trouble medical staff etc? Apologies if I'm being extra thick. Genuinely interested. :confused:

I know what you mean.

I'm now working from home 3 days / week and my bikes are all locked away and bloody cyclists pass my rural road regularly - it's piss boiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out on a job yesterday and saw about 5 bikes honking it around the highlands in a group.

Part of me says.... wish I were there

Part of me says....please don’t come off

Be safe whatever wheels you’re employing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom