P1000898.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 603
  • P1000910.jpg
    P1000910.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 603
  • P1000912.jpg
    P1000912.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 608
Sorry, same village...............but in a parallel universe, that time on a GSA, a few years ago

Today, confined to an hour or so, I visited the same village on a similar resplendent sunny and warm day and managed 20 miles or so

But on another dualsport bike, so favoured by the Levo ladies (as Bear puts it)

Nice parkland to ride through, a bridleway and leads to a magnificent iron bridge that crosses the Swale, from a bygone era of steam trains (crushed by the Beeching cuts in the 1960's).

The Bridge is a relic of our industrial past and provides a useful stepping stone to cross the river and onto the same village in post #1, which again has some quirky mosaic bridges and a castle too

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 582
  • IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 582
A proEU farmer (sorry Cap'n Black) and another rainbow flag supporting the NHS, weird what you see on some farms and 2 'eagles' (I use that loosely) made out of scrap parts, making fitting guards to the farm entrance

Another pretty village, next door to the one in post#1................I do like a village that has a brook running alongside the main street and adjacent to some delightful stone cottages, quintessentially english, with a small 'e'

More exploring and sniffing out a few Bridleways that are nearby, but unridden by me (despite being opposite 2 UCR's that we ride on our trail motorbikes)

More for another day, it's good fun sussing out all the bridleways on your doorstep, that you have overlooked and the ebike is the perfect tool, you would soon be bored on a normal pedal bike, to just go that little bit further

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 569
Bored of lockdown, I thought bollocks to it
What a nice person you are. Maybe bollocks too, to the paramedics who may have to come and get you and the dr's and nurses who may have to work on you should an accident happen, regardless of blame.

Grow up, stop being selfish, and stick to the bicycle.

What a nice person you are. Maybe bollocks too, to the paramedics who may have to come and get you and the dr's and nurses who may have to work on you should an accident happen, regardless of blame.

I think he means he went out on the ebike and the GSA photos were from a while ago, if that's wrong and he went out on the GSA today then yes, he's a cnut, but I don't believe that to be the case :D

I think he means he went out on the ebike and the GSA photos were from a while ago, if that's wrong and he went out on the GSA today then yes, he's a cnut, but I don't believe that to be the case :D
If that is the case then of course I apologise to the OP. I hope that is the case and he wasn't out yesterday on one and today on the other.

Whoosh :blast

great pics JB...teasing too ...norti

If that is the case then of course I apologise to the OP. I hope that is the case and he wasn't out yesterday on one and today on the other.

I read it the same as you but knowing JBs priciples I guess he was playing us all with the first bit
I hope so

Good photos JB. Nice to be out on the bike.

Did you get past post#1?

I was teasing, same village nearby and that time I was on my GSA............highlighted it on post#2 for you Wileeey

Today I was a Levo lady on my ebike

Good photos JB. Nice to be out on the bike.

It was good Andy and I was dreaming about riding the silver BMW again, one day soon

Good amount of Bridleways, right next to some of the trails, I usually motorcycle down and it was good to explore them now................as only an ebike lets you (as well you know yourself)

Did you get past post#1?

I was teasing, same village nearby and that time I was on my GSA............highlighted it on post#2 for you Wileeey

Today I was a Levo lady on my ebike

Caught me. I read the first post, skimmed the second and then piled in. Apologies!

Caught me. I read the first post, skimmed the second and then piled in.

Apologies!

Not a problem, just day dreaming to be out on the GSA on such a day as this, especially with the Yorkshire Dales on the doorstep...........

I was a bit unsure too, could Gay Pride.............but people are putting rainbows in their windows, to support NHS

We're easily confused in Yorkshire............

He almost cut me a new arsehole the other week when I suggested I was going out on my bike so I canny see him taking his GS oot.

JB, I'm starting to get a bit moist at that Levo, wonder if there's room in the Levo Ladies gang :D

He almost cut me a new arsehole the other week when I suggested I was going out on my bike so I canny see him taking his GS oot.

JB, I'm starting to get a bit moist at that Levo, wonder if there's room in the Levo Ladies gang :D

Of course I left the GS Adv at home, that pic was 3-4 years ago

I am sure you will fit in, to the Levo crew

This is JB your talking about; if he went out on the GS he would bubble his sen to the coppers.:D

Back
Top Bottom